Xtrainers

Hi Lisa,

Checking in with a walk and Perfect 30 Hiit high impact and the core bonus...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL Upaper Body Bootcamp and a Jessica Smith Standing Stretch.

How do you like the Perfect30 series? It was just OK for me.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I like the Perfect 30 because I can combine them or if I am short on time I can do one and get a great workout. I liked yesterday since I could get that cardio and do the abs. However, I didn't enjoy all the burpee type exercises. But, I know they are good for me...

Checking in with a rainy day. We did get a short walk in to the grocery store for Vic's prescriptions. My workout today was Live: Metabolic Circuit. Boy are my triceps and chest still sore from gyms style chest and triceps on Sunday! Yesterday was tough to do with that soreness...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette LI Kickboxing.

We have been consistent with walking to Starbucks in the morning and around town/the park after lunch. The weather has not been too bad for January - high‘s in the mid 40’s

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Our weather hasn’t been too bad either. We went on our walk this morning and it was a little bit cold due to a little wind.

Checking in with Live: Cardio kickboxing low impact Hiit and abs...

Can’t believe what happened at the Capital today..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was CL ICE Chiseled LB/UB Blast and yoga,

It was atrocious what went on at the Capital yesterday, Those folks should be ashamed of themselves.

Have A great day.

Hi Lisa,

Agreed. I haven't watched any coverage today yet. Just sad!

Checking in with Live: Give me more legs and core....

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy - TGIF!

Today was Yvette Holiday High Low Hiit and yoga. This actually was not as tough as her other workouts. I love that she incorporates core and at least one body part in all her cardio workouts.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a rest day today and yesterday. Had some cleaning up to do with my work area and today I took some invoices into the office to get them out of the house..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. We did a bunch of cleaning as well.

Today was Yvette Back Bicep and Core Cardio Circuit and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL Cardio Party Play Date and yoga TX.

It was COLD this morning when we walked for coffee!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

We have been doing our walks at lunch when it’s a little warmer. Yesterday was Live: PHA Barbell. That was a good one. Today was Live: High Intensity Cardio Step..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I had a rough night with sleep last night so I needed something easy this morning. I ended up with Perfect30 LI Hiit. I will add some yoga on later.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I decided to go a little easier too and tried the Christmas Live workout. It was good. I enjoyed it. Friday I rested. Lauren and Devin came over and we celebrated Vic's birthday which was yesterday.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Saturday was a rest day yesterday was CL Cardio Legs and Core Galore and yoga and today Yvette Cardio Kickbox and yoga.

I did the Christmas workout a few weeks ago. Very cute.

Happy Belated to Vic. You are lucky that your children are close.

The lease on my car is up so we are off to the dealer. I think I would rather give birth. I do not like anything about the experience.

Have a great day

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.