Xtrainers

Hi Kathy:

Today was RWH LI Hiit 1&2 plus Abs and Yoga,

It’s so nice to see the sun after all the rain yesterday. It finally seems like it’s going to get cooler here.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

We had some sun here too after rain most of the day yesterday. It was cool though.

Got up this morning and used the elliptical in place of a walk. At lunch I did Live: Burn sets back chest and shoulders....I am going to be sore.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was CL Cardio Kickboxing Bootcamp and Yoga.

Those Live Burn sets workouts are good. I might have to do those in the next few weeks.

We have been walking consistently to get coffee in the morning and at lunch. It breaks up the day nicely

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa,

Checking in with Live: Hearts on Fire for today. Yesterday was the elliptical and Live: Express legs.

I think next week I will start the December rotation so I don’t have to think about it..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today was CL total body tone up and Mimi Solarie deep stretch.

I am off for some reflexology.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

I decided to start the December rotation today. So, my workout today was Fit Split Boxing/Legs...

Looks like a nice day outside. Maybe a walk later....

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was a work out blender mix of perfect 30 high and low Hiit mobility and yoga. I don’t find this latest series particularly challenging but it was perfect for a Monday morning.

The December rotation had too many split days for lifting so I am still winging it lol

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

Checking in with elliptical for my walk this morning as it was too cold. At lunch I did Rhythmic Step. I was pooped at the end. Some days are tougher then others. HAHA

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Cardio and Weights. She is tough.

It’s been in the 20’s in the morning here. I can’t walk in those temps.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Yeah it was cold here too and windy. No outside walking for me. I did the elliptical for my walk and then after work I did Fit Split: Low impact/Metabolic workout.

Great workout!!

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

It has been a little warmer here. I like that! But I think we are going to get cooler this week.

Checking in Thursday with Fit Split Push day, Friday I rested and yesterday was Fit Split Pull day. Today I think the rotation starts with the Ripped w/Hiit series...

Talk to you later..

Hi Kathy:

Today was Yvette 45 minutes Hiit. It was 30/10 and I about died lol. I also did some yoga

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Checking in with RWH: Back, biceps and shoulders. Rainy and cooler here today. So we did not get to walk.

Talk to you tomorrow....

Hi Kathy

Today was STS total body and yoga. It has been a LONG time since I did that workout :)

Snow is in the forecast for the next few days. I am grateful we are working remotely.

Hi Lisa:

Yes, we were told the snow was coming too. So, I am also grateful to be working remotely and not have to worry about driving in it.

Checking in with Rockout Knockout today...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was CL LI Hiit 40/20 and yoga. Today was Yvette Cardio Kickboxing and yoga.

We got 6 inches of snow so not terrible.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.