Xtrainers

Hi Lisa,

Beautiful day here. It is a little chilly but sunny. We went for our walk this morning and I just finished my workout. Today was Live: Upper Body Sculpting. Getting ready to pickup my groceries.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

It was beautiful here as well yesterday. We had lunch outside.

Rest day yesterday and today was CL Total Body Barbell Burn and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

It has gotten cool here!! I want summer back...HAHA

Checking in with a rest day yesterday and today I did the Live workout from last week Fantastic Elastic. I really enjoyed it. The bands really get those muscles good!!

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

It’s in the 40’s today! I am hoping it is going to warm up for Thanksgiving. We are having a very small dinner but would prefer to have it outside. NJ is blowing up again with cases.

Here is what I did this week
Mon All Out LI Hiit and Yoga
Tues Circuit Works plus Barre and Core and a Sydney Cummings Stretch
Wed Yvette Cardio Blast and Yoga

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

No plans for Thanksgiving. We are keeping socially distant and staying home. The virus is getting worse here too and we want to stay healthy. Lauren and her husband will come over. But, that is it. Glad you are staying home and being smart.

Checking in with Crossfire dvd and today I did Live Barre and ball. It was a good workout. Not sure if that is the name.

Stay healthy and safe!

Hi Lisa,

Checking in today with a really beautiful day and a walk. No workout with Cathe today. I just needed to rest. Muscles are sore...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa,

Checking in with Live: upper body and core today. We had a pretty nice weather day. Went for our walk this morning.
Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Friday was a Yvette Circuit workout. Yesterday was a rest day. We did a major deep cleaning on the house. Today was CL muscle confusion and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

We have been doing a lot of organizing and cleaning. Especially when Lauren moved out.

Checking in today with Live Push Pull..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

We hope to sell our current home and buy a new one in the next few years. We are waiting to see where Margaret ends up with her residency. I want it to be ready to go for that:)

Yesterday was Cathe Live High low hit plus abs and the step boss extended stretch and today CL Fitness Fusion.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. We had a nice day with Chris Lauren and Devin. It was a beautiful day too.

I rested yesterday too. Vic and I went on our walk in the morning. Then I cooked and was tired. Today Chris and I put up Christmas decorations. So no workout today either. Back at it tomorrow..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

Checking in today with Live: Circuit S-W-E-A-T. It was a good one. I don't think I have done that one before...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Thanksgiving was nice. It was 62 degrees and we ate outside on the patio. The weather has been beautiful.

Yesterday was a rest day. More purging of stuff in the house. The house is in great shape now.

Today was CL High Low Hiit with Step plus Core and Yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

I know I can't believe it is December tomorrow!!!

Checking in with Live: Burn Sets Biceps and Triceps.. It was raining today no walk..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.