Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today was Yvette Cardio Circuit with Biceps Triceps and Core and a Sydney Cummings Stretch.

How much longer will you be working remotely? I think mine may be ending soon :( Ryan is always full remote with is great.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

We haven’t been given a return date. But, we were told that we would be doing more remote work. We were told 2 days at office 3 days home one week and then the next week 3 days work and 2 days home. We would all be alternating our schedules. Which is nice!

Checking in with rest yesterday. Today we went for our walk and then I did the live: Cardio Party Pkay Date.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

My office will be alternating full weeks when we go back which is nice. After doing all this remote work, I am definitely leaning towards a full remote job in the future. Ryan carries the health insurance so I do not need to worry about that.

Today was Compound Giant Sets Light Weights Live and Yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Yes, I am loving remote work! We have our insurance through Vic.

Checking in with a walk this morning and Step Sync this evening. We took the dogs to get their nails cut this afternoon too. They do needed that done.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was LI Cardio Hiit Live and Yin Yoga.

The last few days have been hot here. I have been taking my lunch hour in the backyard laying in the sun :)

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Hot here too. We’re loving it! Vic and I have been eating lunch out on the deck too.

Checking in with a walk this morning and Live: Arms and abs on the ball.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy:

Today was Cardio Challenge Express Live and Step Boss Extended Stretch.

We are going to help Margaret move to a new apartment and celebrate her Masters program graduation this weekend. SO happy to be getting out of Dodge!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Have a great time with Margaret!

Checking in yesterday with Rock'm sock'm and today I did Live Touch up lower body...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

We had a great visit but of course it was short. You are lucky that your daughter lives with you. Will she stay close after getting married?

Today was a walk and Sydney Cummings mobility stretch. It's so nice here I cannot resist going for a walk as my workout.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa,

Yes, she still “lives” here. But, we don’t see here very much. Oh well. They plan to live close by after they are married. So glad about that!

Checking in with Live: love me some cardio for today and yesterday was Live: Rock bottom boot camp.

Talk to you tomorrow....

Hi Kathy:

Today was Yvette 45 Minute Cardio and Bodyweight. She is TOUGH. I also took a short walk and did some yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with our walk this morning and Lite Pyramid upper & lower body...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I know that it's better for everyone when the kids go longer live at home but I do miss them sometimes :)

Today was PHA 2020 Live and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I hate to say there are times we are ready for Lauren to get her stuff out of here. We have been making plans for our basement area where she has accumulated a lot of stuff. We will be missing her big time though!!

Checking in with Low Impact sweat and a walk this morning. Feeling some slight DOMS from yesterday.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I feel like the kids either need to live in the house or not. The in between is not for me.

Today was Cardio Boxing and Stability Ball Abs and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Agreed. We are planning where everything is going.

Checking in with a walk this morning and nothing this afternoon. I am getting ready to vacuum and do some cleaning.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. We went to the beach and it was glorious.

Today was TB Giant Sets Live and yoga. Now I am at the pool since its another beautiful day.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

It is beautiful here too. Spent the day outside enjoying the sunshine and refreshing breeze all day. No workout. Just couldn't make myself come inside to do it. Back at it tomorrow though. Vic and I did take 2 walks. So, at least I got that exercise in!

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.