Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

NO workout today or yesterday. I will get back to it when I get home. I may be able to do some exercising at my mom's.

Hope you have a merry Christmas. I will talk to you when I get back...

Hi Lisa:

We're back. We had a great visit and the weather was awesome. Hope you had a great Christmas. I got some workouts in while there. But nothing Cathe..

Got back to the workouts today though. I did one of the new ones: PHA3. I liked that one. A couple of moves are not my favorites. But, it was a great workout. I added the ab stacker workout which was very creative and the extended stretch. Tomorrow I am doing the IMAX 4 I think. I may change my mind.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Welcome back! I am glad you had a good time.

Last week was mainly a rest week but I did do some KCM and walking. I signed up for a year of KCM streaming service to mix with Cathe.

Today was TB Giant Sets Live.

I hope to try the new workouts this week.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Tried another new one today. I did Step Boss Step Sync. I loved this one. I got most of the combos down. But, will need to do it a few more times to get it down really well. Looking forward to IMAX4 and the abs bonus 2. I am also going to try the bonus step one day and maybe add on some weights or barre or something.

Raining here today. So, I am hanging at home and doing a little cooking prep for the week.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Bachman Big Cardio Kickboxing. There is a lot of good core work in this workout.

It’s raining here as well. I will take it over snow.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with IMAX 4 and the step boss abs 2. I am going to try and follow the step boss/Lite rotation that was included in the Step Boss user's guide. I didn't do the Lite series much when it came out. I was too into the Live workouts...

It turned out pretty nice today and warm. Yeah!!

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Today was PHA 3. I loved it!

I didn’t download the User guide yet so I have no clue what the rotations look like. I will have to do that.

The weather here is pretty nice as well. We went into NYC for lunch before the madness starts.

Happy New Year!

Hi Kathy

Today was Raw Cardio HIIT and Abs finisher.

I hope to do some yoga later.

It’s so cold and windy here today!

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Happy New Year!!! We have a beautiful sunny day here today!!!

Checking in with PHA 2 yesterday and today I took down Christmas decorations. I was sick of getting our dog to stay out of the tree. He keep grabbing for the ornaments. Anyway, everything back to normal and doing some organizing. I plan to do Step Sync later. Hope I don't decide otherwise.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I took my tiny tree down the day after Christmas :)

I looked at the rotations and there are too many step workouts for me. I guess I will wing it this month.

Today was Jingle All The Way Live. Another goody.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with Step Sync yesterday. I ended up not getting the end done when my internet went out. Today I did a DVD of Lite Metabolic Circuit. The internet still wasn't connecting. But, I got it working and I am thrilled about that since I didn't want to sit on hold forever with Verizon.

Raining today. Ugh!!

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today KCM Body Shop. I hope to get some yoga in later. The weekends go by so fast!

How are the wedding plans going?

Hi Lisa:

I agree. The weekends just fly by!! Wedding plans are coming along. We are still checking out venues for the reception and Lauren has asked my mom to make the centerpieces and her veil. She has the church reserved. So steps are coming along.

Checking in with PHA 3 today....

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was IMAX 4 and today KCM Raw Box and Pump 3. It was a great workout.

It must be so exciting yet stressful planning a wedding. My daughter would be driving me insane ;).

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:
Well, She is driving us a little insane. She is a little stubborn on some things. But, we will work it out. Ended up half a day at home yesterday since it was snowing yesterday.

Checking in with Cardio Party and the cardio party bonus cardio yesterday and today was Lower Body stacked with the abs added on.

Ok, talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I did not realize you got snow. So far so good up here!

Today was KCM Cardio Pump both workouts. I really wanted to do a Live workout what it seemed like the website was down.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

It's been in the high 60s the past two days!

Yesterday was a rest day and today was a walk and yoga.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.