Xtrainers

Hi Kathy:

Today was a WB mix of Cardio Super Sets and All Out LI Hiit.

I am going to start the October rotation on Sunday but of course I will sub some of the workouts.

I totally agree with you that I prefer work being busy and/or stressful than not working at all. I just could not do it anymore. I stayed home for a while when the kids were very young but I was non stop with them. Now I would just shop and eat :).

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Yeah, I stayed home as you know with the kids and the activities and homeschooling kept me pretty busy. I think I would be bored and sit around and eat now too. I would have to workout twice a day! :rolleyes:;)

OK, decided to rest today since I was tired and a little sore. I need to check out the October rotation. I haven't looked at it yet...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. We went into NYC for shopping and lunch.

Today was Athletic training Live. I just had a massage and now I have a lot of cleaning to do.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Friday night I rested. So, yesterday I started the October rotation. Yesterday was Athletic Step and today I did Total Body Giant sets...Tomorrow is the cycling workout and I don't have a spin bike. So, I think I will choose one of the Live workouts or a cardio DVD..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was TB Giant Sets Live.

We don't have a spin bike either. We talk about getting one a bunch but never pull the trigger. We would both use it, I just don't know how much.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I don't think I would like a spin bike. My butt hurts riding a regular bike!

Checking in with Live: 80s style cardio...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was In the Ring Live and a yogaTX segment.
I am working remotely today as I have a teeth cleaning appointment. I get so much more done at home. No office interruptions !
Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I am working at home tomorrow so I can go to the dentist. I get more done at home too. Nobody stopping in to chat. I hate to be rude and not converse. But, sometimes I am like I gotta get this stuff done so I am not here late. I have to have 2 crowns done. It seems I grind my teeth while I sleep and have damaged some teeth. I guess before I started wearing my mouth guard. Not looking forward to it. But, better than pain and implants.

Checking in today with Trisets lower body and a walk.....

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Well after my teeth cleaning yesterday, I need a root canal, a crown and a filing. We have good dental insurance but it's still so expensive!

Today was Legs with Weights and Barre. Another older Live workout that I have never done!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Ugh! That is bad. It cost me $384 for my 2 crowns today. I need another. But, I will get that one next benefit period next year. I bet the root canal is pricey. It wasn't a fun thing. 2 hours!!! My gums are still a little sore. Gotta go back and get the real crowns in a few weeks. I have temps now.

I did get up this morning and workout. I did Trisets upper body. I figured with being gone midday for 2 hours, I needed to work later and then I wouldn't want to workout. I am glad I did because I didn't want to do a video at 6 when I packed up the work. However, Vic and I did go for a walk.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Kathy

Prices is in this area are ridiculous for both goods and services. A crown around here with insurance paying 50% are $450 each. The root canal is $1000 but insurance pays 80% so that's not bad. Ryan is starting a new job on the 28th of October so I am trying to get some done with the current insurance and then some with the new.

I am following with October rotation but subbing in Live workouts. Today was Upper Body Ball-tastic Live which was really good.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

I know dental insurance is usually not very good. Smart to get some done with each insurance.

Checking in with All out low impact Hiit.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was just a yoga segment as I knew we were hiking today.

Today was a hike and some yoga. It's a beautiful fall day here.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

We have been enjoying some beautiful fall temps here too. I ended up with tons of errands yesterday. So, I didn't get a workout in. Friday night I was a little tired so I rested. Today I did Tabatacise.

Have a wonderful time...hope you had a great hike!

Hi Kathy

I did Tabatacise with Stability ball abs as well this morning:)

We took Jacob and his girlfriend to brunch. Now I am doing a little cleaning before a manicure and pedicure.

We have off tomorrow for Columbus Day. I love long weekends.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I have done that Live one before. I thought it was a good workout. Today was Pyramid Lower Body. Yesterday I did MMA Boxing DVD..

GO NATS!!:D Vic and Chris were at the game last night. So exciting.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.