Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

It's beautiful here as well. The temps are suppose to be in the 80's this weekend so I hope to go to the beach.

Today was Time to Hiit It LI Live and a Fitness Blender Leg Stretch.

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy

Yesterday we went to the beach to walk the boards. It was beautiful. I did yoga when we got home.
Today was just yoga as I haven't had a rest day in a while.
Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Oh how great. The beach sounds wonderful. I did some housework yesterday and today I did some cooking for the week. We like having choices for lunch. So, I try to do some cooking on Sundays and then I don't have to during the week.

Checking in with Live: Toasted Trisets upper body workout for yesterday and today I did the Live Cardio challenge from a couple of weeks ago. It was a good one.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

That is great that you are motivated to cook on Sundays for the week. I do NOT like to cook at all. I did it when the kids where at home because I had to but not so much anymore. Ryan eats lunch out everyday and I have the same thing -yogurt fruit and some granola. I cook dinner maybe one night a week and the right is usually take out salads. On the weekends we eat out mostly but Ryan cooks breakfast and dinner.

Now I DO clean like a mad woman :) I do something everyday.

Today was Metabolic Meltdown Live.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

I like to cook. But, the cleanup is the worst. I always want to give up halfway through the process. I do not like to houseclean and do only what I have to. That is great Ryan cooks some. Vic does not. He will grill meat when we cook it that way. He will make himself soup or noodles or easy eggs. But, nothing else....

Checking in with DVD Metabolic Blast with the calorie crush and abs....

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

Too much activity in the house tonight. Lauren and her boyfriend were watching a movie. Chris and Vic were watching baseball where I workout. So, just elliptical for me today. Back at it tomorrow..

Talk to you later...

Hi Kathy

I am sorry about the activity in the house. I wish I could say I miss that :)

Today was Cardio Boxing with Stability Ball Abs Live.

Have a great day!

Hi LIsa:

Just elliptical again today. Had a long day at work and just didn't feel like anything else. Hopefully tomorrow I can get back in there. I want to do the Live from today the Metabolic workout..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was a WB mix of Cardio Party, LI All Out HIIT and LI Sweat. I am leaving work early today for a Mamo so I hope to get some Yoga in later.

Have a good day

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today was a WB mix of 4DS and Intensity Bootcamps plus Xtrain abs and a yoga segment.

Have a good day.

Hi Kathy

I hope everything is OK with you.

I cannot believe it's the last day of September! Fall is one of my favorites seasons so I cannot complain. We do a lot of hiking when it's cool and crisp.

Today was Chiseled Lower Body plus Abs.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Sorry just been busy. Month end closing at work and I lead a training on expenses which put me behind on my normal work. I had a couple of days there at the end of the week that were longer then usual. Ugh!!

Anyway, I did workout this weekend. Friday night I did the upper body stacked DVD from the latest series and then Saturday I did the stacked lower body. Sunday was Revd up rumble. Today I decided to do the CTX series by starting off with 10-10-10 and I added the shoulder workout from All Step. I thought I would double up the weight work and do each body part 2 times this week.

Talk to you tomorrow..

HI Kathy

No worries I was just worried about you :) Work has been very busy and stressful for me as well. I hope it slows down soon.

Today was Rev up Rumble plus the Calorie Crush.

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa:

Checking in today with CTX All step with chest....Thanks for checking on me!! Hope work gets less stressful for you. We are still super busy. But, better then bored or not working!! :)

Hi Kathy:

Great win by the Nationals last night :)

Today was Cardio Hiit plus Abs Live and a Yoga segment.

Something is up with the Live app for the Firestick. The workouts keep cutting out. I had to stop in the middle of the workout to get the app going on my ipad. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yes, it was a great win last night. However, Vic has been let down by them for several years and isn't hopeful that they will get past the Dodgers. We will see though!

My fire stick has been working ok. The only problem I have been having is with the pause button. When I pause a workout it will not play again. I have had to restart the workout and fast forward to where I left off. That is annoying. But, I haven't had your problem. I hope I don't.

Checking in today with CTX Kickbox with biceps and I added back to that...

Talk to you later...

Hi Kathy

Yeah the Dodgers are a tough team. I just hope my Yankees can beat the Astros.

We upgraded to a new Firestick (4D) and that is when the problem started. I hope they fix it soon as it's a pain.

Today was Strong & Sweaty PHA plus Abs.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Oh, Yeah I think I have a regular fire stick. Not sure...

Checking in today with Leaner Legs....

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.