Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

Cool on the summer hours!! Wish I had that. Vic is off every other Friday. Wish I had that as well!

Anyway, checking in yesterday with a rest day. I ended up doing some laundry and cleaning a little. Today was an on demand one. It was the band one from the new series of workouts. I think I have done that workout you did. I remember one with Amanda in it. It was from a while ago I think.

OK, off to do my shopping now..

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

We used to get out at 3 but they switched it to 1 this year. I am thrilled.

Yesterday was a rest day. We were at the beach. The weather has been amazing.

Today was Total Body Giant Sets Live.

Have a great day!

HI LIsa:

Oh the beach. How wonderful!!!

Resting today. We had a little get together here with the kids and their girl/boy friends. The weather is beautiful today.. I wanted to go for a walk today. But it isn't looking like that is going to happen. Right now I am trying to finish up with the laundry..

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Have your children been dating their girl/boy friends for a while? I cannot believe Jacob is with his girlfriend for 4 years! Margaret has been with her boyfriend for 2 years. Time just flies by! I love when I have all 4 of them together with Ryan and I. It doe not happen often so I cherish it when it does.

Today was High Low Hiit plus Abs Live.

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa:

No the kids have just started dating the girlfriend/boyfriend. A month or so. Chris maybe a little longer. It was nice having them all here.

Checking in yesterday with rest. I ended up taking one of my dogs to the vet. He stepped on something a cut the pad of his paw. I wanted to make sure he was ok. He got one of those cones because he kept licking that paw. Ugh. Anyway, today was Rock body bootcamp Live #137. I have kinda dropped the rotation as my days have gotten messed up with other things going on.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:
Pepper is doing ok. He is still trying to lick the paw. I couldn't stand the cone on him. He looked so sad. He isn't limping anymore which is good. So, I think it must be healing.

Checking in today with Total Body Giant sets. I did the DVD version of this one.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was Cardio Boxing and Metabolic Conditioning Live.

I am so looking forward to my week off of work next week. I was going to take a rest week but I took a week off 3 weeks ago due to that awful cold. I may just do a week of KCM as she is not as intense as Cathe.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today KCM Circuit Blast.

We were at the beach yesterday and are going back tomorrow until Tuesday. Its been hot!

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa:

Enjoy the beach. Lauren went this weekend to Chincoteague beach with a friend. It looked really nice. We haven't been there since Chris was a baby.

Checking in today with Body Max 2. I ended up doing most of the step work on a 6" step. Yesterday I did Cardio Party. I was looking at the July rotation. I don't know if I will follow that one or not. I am considering it though.

Have a great Sunday!!!

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today will be walking.

The weather here has been amazing!

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Today was KCM TLC.

Any plans for the 4th? We most likely will go into NYC for food and shopping. I doubt we will go to the fireworks.

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa:

Sorry to be missing. I had to go to Florida. My Dad passed away last Sunday. It was a tough week. I got back last night. Funeral was Wednesday and I stayed and helped my mom, made sure she was good.

Talk to you later. I am going to try to get a workout in here later before church.

Hi Kathy - I hope you are doing well.

Yesterday was Muscle Max Live and today Amy Dixon Breathless Body.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.