Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

I ended up doing PHA 2 from the new series. It was another good one. I like that one better then the first one. I have done all the new ones now. I am enjoying the new stuff. Not sure what I will end up with tomorrow. Some cardio maybe.

Nice sunny day with a little more warmth. We are supposed to have warmer weather next week. So that is good news!!

Are you football people? Watching the game? Chris is going to and maybe Vic. But, not me. Not a fan.

Talk to you later...

Last edited:
Hi Kathy

We are warming up here as well. Yesterday we went into NYC for lunch and shopping but it was cold!

Today was TB Cardio and Weights Live and yoga.

Ryan and I do watch football. I am annoyed that the Patriots are in it again. Let's just say they advantages other teams do not :)
I am super excited for baseball season to start as that's really my sport. Both of kids are huge baseball fans as well. Ryan prefers football but has no choice but to watch baseball.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

We are getting warmer too. It was nice yesterday. Vic is ser excited about baseball starting. He has come to love it more then football.

I started the Fe rotation on Sunday. So, I did Low Impact sweat and yesterday ended up doing Great Glutes.

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy

Today was Totally Toned Legs Live. I have not done this workout in a while. It's a really good one.
I so wish I could follow Cathe's rotations but I really don't like to do splits anymore. It takes me too long to decide what to do on my own.
Have a good day!

Hi Lisa:

Yes, I follow the rotations so I don't have to decide what to do. I debate so long some times it is crazy!

Anyway, today was Gym style back, biceps & shoulders....

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Whoa I have major DOMS from the leg workout yesterday!

Today was LI Crush HIIT Live and yoga.

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy

Today was CrossFire Quick Fix plus Core Live. I am really tired and needed something easier today.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

I hope that you are enjoying your weekend.

Yesterday was a rest day and today LI Circuit Crush Live.

Have a good evening.

Hi Kathy

Today was Hardstrikes LI Boxing Live. This was 40 minutes of boxing/heavy bag work and 20 minutes of compound weights and core. Another winner!

It's suppose to snow here tomorrow. :(

Hi Lisa:

Checking in today with Athletic Training. Yesterday was Gym style chest and triceps. Ended up not working out on Saturday since I was busy. I think I have done that workout Hardstrikes live. I liked it as well.

We had some snow last night and it rained most of the day. Luckily it was just rain this morning. Same tomorrow morning for us here. Hope you don't get too much snow...

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

It snowed a little and now it’s freezing rain. I stayed home as I didn’t want to deal with it.

Today was Total Body Band and Glide Live. I hope to get in some yoga later.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Today was Lift It HIIT It Live. It's amazing how many of these Live workouts are new to me!

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

It finally stopped raining and was a fairly nice day today. they are calling for snow this weekend. Hope we don't get any. Ready for Summer!!!

Checking in yesterday with Gym style legs and today was Hardstrikes DVD.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was Butts and Guts Live. I love that workout.

I am over this weather as well. I would just like some sun!

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

I vote for the sun too!! We are suppose to have more wintry weather next week. UGH!!!

Today I ended up resting. I did the elliptical this morning. But, no Cathe workout this evening.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was Hearts on Fire Live. It was OK not my favorite workout.

It looks like we have something brewing for next week weather wise as well. It seems like the meteorologists get worse and worse with the forecast so I don't pay attention until a day before. I wish I could be that wrong at my job and still keep it :p.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I know. I don't pay attention until the night before on what is suppose to happen the next day. Even then they are not always right. I hope they are wrong for this week!!

Checking in today with RWH: Low Impact hiit one and elliptical this morning.

Getting a hair cut tomorrow. But, no other plans this weekend. Have a great one!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.