Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today was athletic training live. This workout is similar to the DVD version but I like the live version better.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

More snow tonight:mad:

Hi Lisa:

I have done that live workout. I like the live version of that one too. Raining here today which is better then snow. But, yuck!!

Checking in today with RWH: Low impact one and two.

Have a great evening. Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

It snowed about 4 inches overnight but it’s been warm so it’s all melting which I love.

Today was High Energy Kickboxing Live.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Glad your snow is melting. We just got rain. It was pretty nice out today though.

Checking in with Cardio Slam. I am going to follow the March rotation. So much easier!!

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I didn't feel like working out this morning so I just did Yoga TX. These are great segments on YouTube.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Resting today and yesterday. I did do the elliptical yesterday morning. But, today we went to Mass for Ash Wednesday before work. So no time. Last night we went to Ruby Tuesday's where Chris' boss awarded him the scholarship that he applied for last fall. We were so proud that he won this. It was based on his leadership abilities he displays at work. His boss (Chick-fil-a owner) is a super nice guy. We had a great time with the families of the other 2 winners.

Ok, time to settle down and relax for the night.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

That is SO great about Chris! I love to hear when kids are doing well.

Today was Mixed Impact Hiit plus Abs.

I will not be back posting until Sunday. I am going to visit Margaret for the weekend since it's her birthday next week :)

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Hope you enjoy your visit with Margaret. I ended up taking some rest days. Had a terrible headache on Thursday and it lingered a little on Friday. I think it was from a lot of tension or sore muscles in my neck. Today I went to a dental appointment and had lots of errands to do. Back at it tomorrow!!

We got a little snow yesterday!! Ugh!!

Talk to you later.

Hi Kathy

We had a good visit with Margaret. She is so busy but we did manage a few lunches and dinners.

I hope your neck feels better.

I did a lot of walking the past two days. Today was Upper Body plus Core Live.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Today was Cardio Core Blast Live. It was fun but I think I like the original Live version of this better.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Neck is doing much better. Thank goodness! Glad you had a good visit with Margaret. It was warmer here yesterday with sunshine. Today is warm. But, I don't see the sun yet. Glad it isn't raining or snowing!

Checking in yesterday with Live: Lower Body Barre and weights. Today was Live: Breathless Upper Body. Both really good workouts.

Have a great day!!

Hi Kathy

Today was ICE Compound Total Body Live.

I have done Awesome UB and loved it, but I need to try the Lower Body Barre and weights.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

This morning was Leg Day Live. I love that the majority of the Live workouts are between 45 and 50 minutes. That's all I need to get a good solid workout in.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with Metabolic Meltdown which is one of the Live workouts. I like the length of the Live workouts too and I love that it shows how long they are. I select those sometimes based on the time.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with Cardio Party today. I was thinking of doing the March rotation. I had started to do it then had all those rest days. I may pick it up with week 3 which is why I did Cardio Party. However, I may do one of the Live total body workouts tomorrow to sub Power Hour. I see the Pyramid workouts are later in this week. I like those so I will probably keep those this week.

It is a sunny beautiful day today. A little chilly. But, Lauren and I may go for a walk this afternoon..

Talk to you tomorrow. Have a great Sunday!!

Hi Kathy

Friday was Yvette Bachman Cardio Kickbox yesterday was a rest day and today was a WB mix of Cardio Slam LI Hiit and stability ball abs.

I have been winging it again this month. Hopefully I can follow April rotation with Live workouts.

Its chilly but sunny here as well. I am off to get my hair dyed. I used to be able to go 8 weeks before having to do it and now its every 4!

Have a good day.

Hi Kathy:

I cannot believe we are already half way through March but I am thrilled as Summer will be here before we know it!

Today was Yvette Bachman Cardio and Heavy Weights. Her workouts are long and tough!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I know!! Halfway through March. Unreal! I usually color my hair about every 5 weeks. So, I am with you on that.

Workout today was Live upper body-lower body weights.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.