Xtrainers

Hi all

Today was Hi Low Cardio Kickbox Live.

The last time I tried to do that workout it froze half way through and I was so annoyed I didn't try it again. I guess I should try :)

Is Lauren excited that she is close to graduating? How is Chris doing with his knee?

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Lauren is getting excited about graduation. She is a little nervous. She said what if I don't pass one of my classes? I told her to stop worrying. She is doing awesome with her grades. I guess it is just stress for her. Chris is doing great. He went back for his final followup couple of weeks ago and the Dr said it was good and didn't need to come back unless he flares up again. I hope that doesn't happen. He is doing ok in school. He really doesn't like school like Lauren. So, we do a little more pushing with him and checking up on him.

How are your kids getting along? Margaret will be finishing her degree too right and then on to graduate school? That is awesome.

Checking in with today's workout Live: High/Low Hiit with abs...

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy:

Happy First Day of Spring!

It's so funny as my kids were the opposite - Jacob the first born was not a student and Margaret loves it! Jacob is working full time and lives in a shore town an hour away from us so we see him a lot. He does a great job living on his own although having a great girlfriend like he does doesn't hurt :) He loves living by the beach and is lucky his job is not that far from where he lives. Margaret is graduating in May and then going for a Masters next year. She is taking the MCAT in August and will use the year after next to work and apply to medical school. We need to move her to another apartment this August since her current apartment in close to the undergrad campus and she doesn't want to be there anymore. I think that I am more stressed with the process then she is!

Today was Rapid Fire Legs and Abs Live.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Wow, your kids are doing great! Impressive!! Sounds like you have a lot going on here coming up.

Checking in with Pyramid lower body.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Lisa:

Traffic was awful today!! It drained my desire to workout. Taking a rest day with only the elliptical this morning.. It was raining all day here. Just icky!!

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Was the traffic due to the rain? It was really coming down yesterday.

It's amazing that you find the time and energy to workout twice a day. I can get up early in the morning to workout, but I am spent at the end of the day!

Today was Shock Circuit Live.

I have not had a recovery week in a while so next will be light workouts with walking and yoga.

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy

Saturday was a rest day, Sunday was Yoga and today was Cardio Party and Extended Stretch #1

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Yes, it was raining the other night and that contributed to the traffic. Friday it rained and there was huge hail falling. It was beautiful yesterday. Lauren and I washed cars and went for a long walk.

Checking in on Friday with Pyramid Upper Body. Saturday was Kick, punch & Crunch. Yesterday Max imum Intensity Cardio and today was Maximum Intensity Strength..

Getting ready to relax now.

Talk to you tomorrow!!

:cool:
Hi Kathy

Yesterday was Beachbody Yoga and today was a rest day.

It's suppose to be 70 degrees here on Saturday.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I know we are suppose to be in the 70s too. I am so happy about that. Today ended up pretty nice. It started off cold though. I worked at home which was great since I did have to deal with the traffic.

Checking in today with High Step Training or circuit. I think it has 2 names. It was good though. A lot of leg presses!!!

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was a Jessica Smith walking workout and yoga. It was 25 degrees this morning so too cold for me to walk outside.

Do you work remote often?

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

It was cool here this morning too. But, warmed up. So, Lauren and I went for a walk instead of a DVD.

I occasionally work at home when I have something going on or the weather is bad. Today, I came home early to work because our internet was down at the office and we had to pay our employee's expenses and vendor invoices. So, I did that from home. Yesterday, I worked from home because my boss said I could if I wanted to and I did.

Ok, time to get ready for bed.

Have a great day tomorrow. Talk to you then.

Hi Kathy

It was Yoga this morning.

I much prefer to walk outside then do an indoor workout. My problem is that it needs to be on the warmer side for me to do it. I am definitely going to walk tomorrow since it's suppose to be 73!!

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

We had a beautiful weekend. Sunshine was everywhere. Lauren and I did a little weeding in the front of the house. That was nice to get some flower beds looking a little better. Next weekend Lauren is going to plant some flowers that Vic bought.

Checking in this weekend with the Live workout from this past Thursday: You bet your bootcamp. Today I did Rev'd up Rumble with the calorie crush and the abs.

Have a great Monday!!

Hi Kathy

It was beautiful on Saturday so we went down to the shore to walk and have lunch. Sunday it just rained on and off so I did LI Hiit Circuit Live.

Today was a rest day. I am battling a little cold. Ugh I never get sick so I have no patience when I do!

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

I am trying to follow the April rotation but subbing in Live workouts. Today was High Step Legs and Core Live.

Saturday was fun. I love how close we live to everything.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.