Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. We just ran errands and took one of our cats to the vet. He has hyperthyroidism so he needs regular blood work to be sure his meds are correct.

Today was PHA. I am off to reflexology and then to get my hair dyed. Oh the grays....

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Yesterday I did the Live workout from Valentine's Day. Hearts on Fire was a good one. Today's workout was high reps dvd.

Ok, time to get ready to wind down with my book.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today was Fitness Fusion Live.

Our snow is suppose to start at noon so I will be leaving the office early. I am over this.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Our snow started before we got up and then turned to sleety rain. It is suppose to rain tonight. I worked at home today. I like when I can do that since I can get my workout done at lunch.

Today was Revd up rumble with abs and calorie crush added on. Great workout!!

Hope you had a great day! Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

We had the same mix. Everything is melting today which is great. Hopefully by the weekend this will be all gone!

Today was ICE Compound Total Body Live.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yes, we are melting here too.

Today was a rest day. Tomorrow I plan to do Lower Body Blast..

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Today was Cardio Circuit Challenge Live. I just cannot believe how many of these Live workouts are new to me. The monthly cost of the Live/On Demand is some of the best money I have ever spent.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

I love the Live classes. I haven't done many lately as I have been following the monthly rotation. I was thinking of subbing tomorrow though. I plan to do the Cardio Core circuit live.

Today's workout was Stacked upper body from the new workouts..

Raining here. Oh well getting the house clean on the positive side.

Hi Kathy
Yesterday was a rest day and today TB Giant Sets Live.
I do like following a rotation but I feel like there is so much more variety with Live workouts. There are a few Cathe forum members who posted Live rotations. I try to follow those sometimes.
Have a good day.

Hi Kathy

I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I feel like mine flew by!

Today was for the Love of Cardio Live.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

It was a great weekend. I got a lot of house cleaning done and my workouts. It did fly by as usual!!!

Checking in with Stacked lower body today. Yesterday I did the Live Cardio Core Circuit I like that one better then the DVD version...

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Today was Stacked Lower Body. Great minds think alike. This was the first time I did this one and I enjoyed it.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Too funny! That was a good one. I think I may have only done it 1 other time. It seemed new to me. Today was Rock'm sock'm kickbox.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Today was Cardio Boxing and Metabolic Conditioning Live.

It's so gray here this week. I cannot wait for more Spring like weather!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yes, it was dreary here today too. Suppose to get some kind of wintry mix on Friday. Summer!! It can't get here soon enough!

Checking in with PHAT2 from the Cathe Live library. It was a good one. It seemed very similar to the video...

Have a great evening and day tomorrow!!

Hi Kathy

Last day in February. We made it through January and February which in my opinion are the worst months of the year :D

Today was Metabolic Meltdown Live.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Today was Turbo Fire Hiit 30 and stretch. Cathe's Hiit is much harder in my opinion.

It snowed again here - just a few inches but I am totally over it.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

We got snow last night into this morning too. Not too much about a trace. Rainy now and chilly.

Ended up resting today and yesterday. But, I did get the daily elliptical time in the morning. So, glad about that.

OK, talk to you tomorrow..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.