Xtrainers

Hey Susan, thanks for the warm welcome!! OH, Powerstrike great workout!
Thanks, we were lucky to bring everything from the other house and make it work. I have finally got everything into place, now just getting my butt in there to use it! I lost that workout drive I used to have. After working out for a few days in a row now my body is hurting in a good way and that is helping! Starting Very Slow. I have gain a bit of weight and I know that is not helping with my energy. Christmas didn't help with that either! Slow and steady. Need to keep up with the grandkids who are now 6 and 2 !!! yikes.

I don't know if you gals have seen this, it's been out for a while. I was looking for treadmill workouts...

Now, if only!!

Yesterday was stretching a lot of stretching.

Last edited:
Hi ladies...

Ended up with a stomach bug on Thursday. Just starting to feel better. I did a workout this morning which was the first one since Wednesday. It was great to get back to it. I did one of the new ones. Low impact cardio/metabolic conditioning. I really liked this one..

Ok, I will catch up later. Heading to Mass now..

Welcome back Jann!!!

Hi Lisa and Susan!!!

Hi ladies!

Kathy I am so sorry you were sick. There seems to be a lot of that going around. Glad you are feeling better!

Jann good for you for getting going again with the workouts. It’s not easy when you stop.

Susan today was nails and feet for me as well. I also got a blowout. You are lucky you have Abbey to go with you!

The weather is still awful here. It’s not been over 10 degrees in almost 2 weeks.

Yesterday was a rest day. I braved the cold for a massage

Today was Bootcamp Kickbox Legs and Glutes which I really enjoyed!

Have a great night!

Morning! How bad is it when you go outside at 20 degrees and it feels nice?!? LOL When I took the dogs out this morning I actually uncovered my face.

Yesterday was TLT one with Jen. I LOVE this workout always have. It was just enough of a challenge for me. Had to use lighter weights than I used too, harrumph. Got my 10,000 in yesterday, yay!

Kathy glad you are feeling better. I think Kevin Hart is so funny!
Lisa, empty nesting? How is that going for you?
Susan, Hi!

Hi ladies!

Jann - Ryan and I are really enjoying being alone. I love when the kids visit but we have adjusted to it just being the two of us :)

Today was Pull Day and a Jessica Smith Standing Abs workout. I love all the workouts available on You Tube for free!

I doubt I will do more than just one week of the new workouts. There is not enough variety. I am anxiously awaiting the user guide for rotations with the other series.

HI ladies..

Checking in today with Hardstrikes w/core#1. I agree Lisa I am not doing the Jan rotation since it is so repetitive. I have one more new one to try tomorrow. I think it is the Pull Day...

Jann: We were thinking the same thing about 20 degrees. HAHA We had so many single digit days that it does feel warm. I think we are getting warmer the rest of this week though.

Lisa: Thanks. The ONLY good thing about when I was sick is I lost a few pounds. I am trying not to indulge in anything so I don't put it back on..

Hi Susan..

Talk to you all tomorrow..

Hi ladies!

Today was Mixed Impact Cardio and a Jessica Smith interval walk. I really liked the new Cathe cardio!

It's 34 degrees here today going up to a high of 40 :):):)

Hi all, Yesterday was treadmill and free weights. Today I did a combo of Cathe's basic step and legs and arms from the fit tower bootcamp 1 pass only. Tomorrow will be no workout but will try to get my 10,000 steps in.

Lisa, yea, I love my kids but also really enjoy empty nesting. When Mark retires that will add a new level of fun. AND of course Grand kids!! I love their over nights and visits then sending them home! Even though my g-daughter asked repeated if she can live with us. LOL I told her if she lived here, there would be a lot more rules... I don't think she believed me. :0)

It was 51 here today!! I sweated walking with my coat on. -- NOT complaining!

Hi all! Today was Push Day plus Abs and a Jessica Smith stretch. I enjoyed the Push Day but the abs were a bit too much for me. My shoulders can't take all the plank work at one time.

Hi ladies - today was Shred Cardio. I am fighting a little cold so I did not give it my all. I NEVER get sick so I get super annoyed when I do :)

Have a good day!

Hi all - I slept in the extra hour today in lieu of a workout. I want this cold to be gone! I will be back on Sunday. Have a great day!

Hi ladies...

Lisa: Hope you are feeling better. I hate getting sick too. I luckily don't get sick often...

Checking in to day with Max. Intensity Cardio. Yesterday I had school lessons with Chris that took a while. So I rested...

OK, off to run errands.

Hi ladies

Kathy thanks for the well wishes. I am feeling better today.

Yesterday was rest day. We went out to breakfast then the rest of the day was errands and cleaning.

Today was Low impact cardio and metabolic conditioning. I have a massage and blow out later :)

We are off tomorrow. I love 3 day weekends. We are going to meet Jacob and his girlfriend for breakfast.

Have a great day!

Hi all - happy Tuesday!

Yesterday was RWH Hiit 1 and 2 plus Abs and today RWH BSB no finishers and a 10 min Jessica Smith Abs walk.

The weather is looking up this week with temps between 35 and 48 :)

Hi ladies..

Checking in with Body Blast Series Timesaver workouts. I did Workout #1 yesterday and #2 today...

We are suppose to get a little snow overnight...

Hi ladies - Kathy its snowing here as well. It is just suppose to be a coating and the temps are in the high 30s so it will all melt!

Today was Fit Split BC KB and Legs and Glutes. This may be my favorite of the new workouts!

Hi everyone!

Jann— I saw that treadmill workout and LOVED it! It would be so fun to be able to workout like that. I tried a couple of the “moves” and it was very difficult if not impossible. LOL
I remember neices and nephews staying over on weekends and wanting to come live with us. I told them the same thing— more rules and more work. My cousin and her kids came to my Mom’s on Christmas and it was so refreshing to have little ones around. I just love the innocence, honesty and love of kids.
Great job on the 10,000 steps and the workouts! Nothng feels better than a little DOMS!

Kathy—Sorry to hear that you were sick! There is so much yucky stuff spreading around here, too.

Lisa—a massage sounds wonderful! I’m thinking of investing in some rollers so I can try doing it myself. LOL
Glad you are feeling better too!

The weather map looks terrible for your areas today! I hope it’s not as bad as it looks. It is frigid here and still snowing.....grrr....one or the other would be nice. We made a flying trip to FL then to Nashville and then home over the long weekend. Luckily, we weren’t in that storm but we encountered the freezing temps & snow beginning in GA!!! There has been crazy weather everywhere this year!

Mon - Athletica 2
Tue - Powerstrike Full body wk w/weights; Athletica HIIT TB; Bodystrike LLB (youtube)
Wed - PS6
Thur - 30 min Incline treadmill & 30 Elliptical + abs
Fri - rest
Sat - rest
Sun - rest
Mon - Les Mills Grit workout with Nina Dobrev
Tue - PS Bodystrikes 2
Wed - Tight & Toned Legs & T & T Abs + 100 rep pushup challenge

Hi ladies - today was RWH Chest Shoulders and Triceps.

Are any of you following a rotation? I need a good one. I have been following the Fit Split/RWH rotation this week but I really don't like lifting in splits anymore. I also miss my Cathe Live!

HI ladies..

Lisa: I am kinda doing my own thing this month. I didn't want to do the new ones all month. I may do them for a second time next week though.

Checking in today with Timesavers Kickbox/shoulders

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.