Xtrainers

Hi Kathy and Lisa

Today was Ilaria Youtube Athletica Fat Blasting, Athletica Full Body Hiit, Athletica Total Body Shred 4X through on each workout. My arms are toasted! :)

Checking in with 4 mile incline interval TM workout this morning.

It has been frigid here....-4 this morning and a high of 12 this afternoon. I’m not sure what the windchill is but it’s hard to breathe when you’re outside. :(

Hi Kathy and Susan!

Tuesday and Weds were rest days. Today were 2 Jessica Smith You Tube workouts. I was really trying to take the whole week off but I was antsy to do something today.

It looks like the new Cathe workouts will not be available On Demand until next week. I will do something else for the first week in January and hopefully start Fit Split the second week.

It's freezing here as well. When I left for work this morning it was 7 degrees :(.

Hi Lisa and Kathy!

Lisa—hope you had a great time in AC & it was warmer!

Kathy—hoping you are staying out of the cold temps!

Today was Bodystrikes Lean Lower Body, Lower Body Blast-glute & leg and strong sculpted legs. I have to say that I am getting used to all the 4-limb work and am definetly feeling these workouts.

I’m going to see what Ilaria is planning for the New Year but am thinking of mixing the new Cathe with whatever she plans. My subscription to Cathe on demand/live expired and I don’t want to join up again until she offers the discount again. Hopefully, she’ll offer it soon.

We got Abby a TRX system for Christmas and the Les Mills workouts on demand. She is so sweet, she said she would share! :cool: She is doing so well with the TRX....that thing is so haaarrrrd!

The weather has not improved any.....-14° this morning. The temps increased a whopping 24° all the way to 10°! I shouldn’t complain though, at least we didn’t get the snowfall Erie got! We usually get the lake effect snow from Lake Erie but because the lake wasn’t frozen, they got it right in Erie. My neice posted pics on FB of the storm coming in on the lake.....scary looking!

Hi ladies!

Susan-it was not much warmer at all in AC - same single digit temps! The TRX is HARD. Good for Abby for doing those workouts! Cathe Live has a lot of 4 limb work. That's why I love it so much. Do you have Ilaria streaming or just the DVD's?

Kathy - how was your Christmas? Did the kids get everything they wanted?

The weather has not changed and its suppose to stay this cold for 9 straight days. Ugh.

It was good to see both the kids for Christmas. Jacob and his girlfriend had to go back the day after Christmas as they had work. Margaret and her boyfriend are still here and they are going back to Baltimore for New Years Eve and to get back to work and school.

No workouts for me today and tomorrow. Sunday I start up again!

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy and Lisa!

Lisa—I have all the dvds she sold but I’ve been using the on demand and her youtube workouts, also. I now understand how she looks like she does!
How nice that both Jacob and Margaret were home for Christmas! Kids, no matter how old they are, make Christmas.

Kathy—it won’t be long before baseball spring training starts. That’s always a good sign!

Today was Powerstrike 3 and 5 min workout for six pack abs/2x

We are hoping to see either Star Wars or Pitch Perfect 3 tomorrow, weather permitting. It has been snowing all day and at times very heavily. :( I am so ready for Spring, actually ready for summer, but that’s pushing it. LOL

Hi ladies

Susan-I don’t know how you do it with all the snow. Can you get out or are you snowed in with that much snow?
I get super cranky if I can’t get out of the house everyday. Thankfully it doesn’t happen much.

Kathy-how is your weather been? We were pleasantly surprised that it was 35 degrees in Baltimore yesterday. Ryan and I wanted to stay there!

Today was Butts and Gutts Live. I also went for a massage :)

Happy New Year

Happy New Year ladies...

We have been COLD the last few days. We also got a little snow Friday night into Saturday morning. Not too much maybe an inch.

Lisa: We had a great Christmas. The kids got a lot of goodies and are still looking to spend some gift cards.

Susan: Ugh! Snow. I am looking for summer too..

Vic and I went to the movies yesterday and saw Jumanji. We enjoyed it. Now we are hanging at home and the kids are doing party things with friends..

Talk to you tomorrow. Didn't workout this weekend. I got my new workouts yesterday. So I am trying one of those tomorrow..

Hi Susan and Kathy!

Today was cardio boxing with metabolic training Live. Another great workout. I feel like a broken record but I just love these live workouts.

I am waiting for the new workouts to be available on demand. I didn’t bother to order the dvds.

I have a bunch of cleaning to do today now that the house is back to normal with just Ryan and I. Tonight is steak and a great Bordeaux Jacob got me for Christmas .

Enjoy your day!

Happy New Year Lisa and Kathy!

Kathy—how did this Jumangi compare to the last one? I always liked Robin Williams so its going to be hard to see someone else in his part.

Lisa—When it starts snowing and gets below 40°, I have NO desire to go outside at all. But I do have to go out every day to take Abby to and from school. I’m not an outdoorsy person and we live in such a rural area that there is no good reason to go out. I hate getting bundled up to do winter activities so I don’t do any. LOL

We ventured out in the frigid temps and blowing snow yesterday to see Star Wars and Pitch Perfect 3. Both were excellent movies.

Did you girls see KCM is doing on demad workouts now, too? I signed up to try it because it’s only $10 @ month. Ilaria has 3 new workouts on her site, too! And I’m waiting, too, Lisa for Cathe’s new workouts to be included with OnDemand.

Checking in with 45 min incline treadmill workout and the 5 minute workout for 6-pack abs

Hi ladies! It's a balmy 11 degrees here today :).

Susan - I am not really outdoorsy but we do like to hike when the weather is good. We have not done much since October as it's either been rainy or bitter cold. I don't like walking to my car when it's this cold. I DO have to get out from the house everyday though. We live in a town that I can walk to everything if need be. This is one of the reasons I am having such a hard time picking a spot to move to. I have too many wants....

Kathy - how is work going? Did you try the new workouts yet?

Checking in with Upper Body Express plus Core Live.

HI ladies..

We are really cold here too. It is 11 here now. When is summer??? Can't get here soon enough!!

Ok, I tried another new workout tonight. Push Day. It was good. The cardio was tough. But, good!!

Susan: I liked the original. It was a little more of a drama I would say. The new one is funnier and is updated with the game being a computer game. It is worth seeing. The Rock is super funny with Kevin Hart.

Lisa: Work is going really well. I enjoy my job which is good since I am there a lot!! The new workouts so far are good. I have only done 2 of them so far...

Ok, talk to you ladies tomorrow.

Hi ladies - checking in with Hi Lo Hiit with Step Live and a Jessica Smith ab workout.

I am over this cold weather and its suppose to get even colder tomorrow through Saturday....

Hi ladies..

Me too Lisa. It is suppose to be soooo cold on Friday and through the weekend. Not good..

OK. so I am resting this evening. Had to get the dogs nails cut and now it is too late to start working out. So just the elliptical this morning..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi ladies

It’s snowing here and the wind is awful. We have a delayed opening at my office but I most likely won’t go in. It’s just not worth it to me.

Today was Sweat Jump and Pump Live. I wish Cathe would do more of this random training.

The Fit Split is on demand today so I will preview and probably will start next week.

Hi xer's! I have decided I need some support. I am determined to get back on track and posting always has helped in the past and here I am.

We are all moved in and very much settled in our new home. Yard is in, most of the boxes are unpacked and things have fallen into place.

I dusted my workout space off last weekend and have been playing around with workouts. I probably won't be doing Cathe for a while. Need to build back to that. I am enjoying my treadmill and free weights and the occasional dvd. So, with that said, can I post here? My main focus will be gaining back muscle and strength and any weight loss will just be a bonus!

Good morning ladies!

Hi Jann! Welcome back and of course you can post here. I wish we could get all the members back :D.

Today was a Hiit mish mosh I made in the WB.

The new workouts are on demand now so I am going to start them on Sunday.

Hi all, Thanks Lisa and Susan!!
My goals are so simple right now. I want to get in 10,000 steps anyway possible, abs daily, and either upper or lower weights(lite weights for now)!
I did most of the leg/abs fit tower dvd walked 40 minutes on the treadmill. Have to keep moving to reach that 10,000. Doable!

Making split pea soup, hoping to keep myself warm!! 5degrees and wind - gesh already!

Hi ladies!

Jann - I am sooooo happy to see you here!! *happy dancing* Your workout room is amazing!! We still haven’t finished the walls or gotten mirrors up, but someday it will all come together. LOL Soup is definitely needed to keep warm these days.....brrrr. I’m really glad you are checking in with us again. :)

Speaking of cold weather :( today was a high of 3° with a windchill of -24°. We had mani, pedi and hair appts today and that didn’t even help to improve the day. It’s just too darn cold!

Tues-Powerstrike 9
Wed-Athletica 3
Thu-45 min elliptical + abs
Fri-Athletica 4
Sat-Bodystrikes + Tight & Toned Legs

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.