Xtrainers

Hi Kathy and Susan.

Today was Strong Upper Body Express plus Abs and a 10 Minute Jessica Smith stretch.

I took a look at the December rotation but it has a little too much lifting for me, so I am just going to continue to wing it.

Hi ladies...

Sorry had a busy few days. I did Rock’em Sock’em kickboxing today. Before that had to rest since like Wednesday. Thursday I went with Vic to his Holiday dinner for work. Friday Chris had a friend over and couldn’t do a workout. Saturday cleaning the house, laundry and errands. Then Sunday Lauren sang the Messiah with a local choir. Lots going on!

Susan: Glad to see you. Sorry about your health issues. But, really glad your heart is strong. Yeah you!

Lisa: Sounds like you had a great weekend. Sorry to leave you hanging out here all alone.

Well, talk to you both tomorrow :)

Kathy - please do not apologize for not being here. You are a busy lady! I am in awe of all that you do.

Hi Susan!

Today was a WB Hiit and Abs workout.

Have a good day!

Hi ladies - today was a WB mix of Turbo Barre, Lean Legs and Abs and Slide and Glide. It was OK -not one of my best creations.

Kelly posted that her Build and Burn shipped. I am super excited as I have been in a little bit of a funk with choosing workouts.

Hi Kathy and Lisa!

Lisa we did not see one protestor the entire weekend, which was very nice. We actually went into Trump Tower and had drinks and snacks at Trump Bar. LOL

I am doing Illaria’s Dec rotation but Cathe’s looked very appealing too.

Sat- PUB
Sun- Interval TM
Mon- Powerstrike 1
Tue- Atheltica 2
Wed- Tight & Toned abs + L-sit and 100 Pushup challenge

Our weather has been crazy! Yesterday and the day before were both warm and very windy but today its snowing and only 28*! Brrrr!!!

Hi ladies...

Checking in with Party Rocking Step 1.

Susan: ugh! Snow!!! I don’t want that...we have had crazy weather too. Warmer and getting cooler.

Hi ladies

Susan - SNOW? I am NOT ready for that not that I ever am. It's has not been terrible here - high 40's and sunny.

Kathy-is that the workout with a lot of crazy moves? I have two left feet for those workouts!

Today was KPC. That is by far my favorite KB routine.

Hi ladies..

Checking in with Muscle Max today...

Lisa: Yes, there are some crazy moves in that one. Sometimes I can focus and get them and other times I get screwed up with it. Most of the time it is someone interrupting me. I need to concentrate!! HAHA

Hi Kathy and Susan!

Today was ICE Compound TB Live. It was a great workout.

Snow tomorrow - hopefully just a dusting!

Did anyone else order the new KCM workouts? I am anxious to see what they are like. I find Kelly does a lot of UB work and not so much LB. I tend to bulk more in the UB so I can't do her workouts all the time.

Hi Lisa and Susan,

Checking in today with Lean Legs & abs...

Lisa: No I didn’t buy the KCM workouts. I usually stick with Cathe.. Yeah it’s supposed to snow here tomorrow too.

Hi ladies

We got about 4 inches of snow yesterday but it’s 40 and sunny today. Hopefully a lot of it will melt!

Yesterday was a rest day and today Rock It Sock It Live. This was a great KB workout.

Have a good day!

Hi ladies..

Lisa: we got maybe 3 inches of snow. It was also sunny and warmer here today.

Checking in with Low Impact Sweat and a rest day from workouts. I had housecleaning to do.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi ladies

Today was Push Pull Live and a 10 minute Jessica Smith stretch. Push Pull was a great TB workout that was 41 minutes and included abs.

I received my KCM workouts and I am disappointed. There are no premixes to make the workouts 60 minutes long and they are not very intense. I know that Kelly believes that 30 minutes 5 days a week is enough but it's not for me at this point in my life.

Have a good day!

Hi ladies...

Lisa: I agree. I need at least 45 minutes or I feel I did a light day. Sorry about those new workouts.

Checking in with Imax 2.

Hi ladies

Today was Mixed Impact Hiit plus Abs live.

Kathy - I am OK if it's 30 minutes of intense HIIT but these are not. I guess I could do 2 back to back but they don't really flow well and each has it's own warm up and cool down/stretch. It's fine as I can use them for active recovery weeks.

Have a good day!

It's freezing here today - a high of 19 degrees :eek:.

Today was Long and Sculpted Legs Live. This was all body weight exercise and really hard!

Kathy-did you get your Cathe Live up and running?

Hi Lisa: I got live running on my phone. But, I want it to work on my iPad or kindle fire. I will keep trying. We were just as cold. Brrr...

Checking in with Imax 3 today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.