Xtrainers

Hi ladies..

Checking in today with beautiful weather here and hopefully it will spill over to the weekend. No plans but to maybe enjoy the outside

Today was STS DIsc 12 legs...and I added some abs on to it.

Hi all.

Yesterday was suppose to be a rest day but it was so beautiful we took a walk.

Today was Sweat Pump and Jump Live which was great. Cathe called it random training. The rest of the day is cleaning and laundry. I am going for a massage and haircut as well. :)

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy and Lisa!

Kathy---Sorry to hear that you aren't enjoying STS as much as usual. I am enjoying it more than usual by skipping Meso 1. :D I am also doing it with my own music rather than following the dvd. It can get a bit repetitive.

Lisa---Glad you had a great time in Vegas! The weather sounds perfect! We used Vegas as a base when we went out that way. There is so much to do and see outside of the city.
Did you hear about the shooting at Mandalay Bay????? How did the shooters get guns into an event like that? Whenever we have gone to a concert or any event with a lot of people, we've had to go through metal detectors AND be wanded. Im glad you weren't still there! (((((Lisa)))))

Well I have to admit that last week was the worst week Ive had in a long time. I do not like rest weeks. :(
But it gave me a chance to try a few workouts that I havent done in a while.

KCM AC2 wk #2 core & stretch
KCM Cardio Pump wk#1 boxing cardio
KCM Meltdown wk#2 Tabata boxing
KCM AC1 wk 1&2 cardio/stretch
KCM StepBox
KCM Cardio Quick Fix wk#1 LI cardio

Started back into STS yesterday with Meso 3 D28 Ch/Back

We have had heavy frosts yesterday morning and this morning........not pretty and way too cold. I am so not redy for cold weather. :(

Hi all.

Susan~I did hear about the shooting. Just awful. The shooter was in the Mandalay Bay hotel not actually at the concert so that explains how the guns got it. From what I read, he was in the hotel since Thursday and had quote an arsenal in his room. I am just tired of these shooting becoming common place. It's just out of hand.

Hi Kathy :)

Today was High Energy Kickbox Live. Another great workout!

Hi ladies..

Oh I hate what happened in Vegas and I am just tired of the mass shootings..

Susan: I think I should skip meso 1 next time too...

Checking in with STS Disc 15. Rested all weekend except for cleaning house and shopping!!

Happy Tuesday!

Today was Muscle Max with Step Live. I thought this was much harder than the DVD!

Kathy - do you have a lot of good shopping near you? More and more retail stores and closing and unless we go to NYC the stores here have very little. I do the majority of my shopping online.

Hi ladies..

Lisa: We have a lot of good shopping. We have 2 outlets near us. One in Leesburg VA and one in Woodbridge VA. Plus, there are the exclusive/expensive shops in Tyson's Corner. Yeah, we have shopping!! I too do some shopping online. It is just easier sometimes with limited time on the weekends. I would like to get into DC more. But, not to shop..to do sightseeing/museum visits.

Ok, checking in yesterday with Low Impact Sweat and Today STS disc 16...

We have had the BEST weather here this week. How is everyone else doing in the weather department? 70s here. Tomorrow we are going to get into the 80s. But, nice!!!

Kathy - the weather here has been beautiful as well. High 70's with no humidity. I hope it keeps up for the weekend as we have along one with Columbus Day being on Monday! I hope to get a long walk or hike in.

Hi Susan!

Today was Metabolic Meltdown Live. I still have DOMS from the Muscle Max Live I did on Tuesday!

Hi ladies..

Lisa: We are getting a little warmer tomorrow and the weekend and they say it is going to rain. Oh well!! I have to work on Columbus Day. I wish I had the day off. Vic does....

Ok, checking in today with MMA Kickboxing..

Gotta get ready for bed..Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi ladies!

Kathy - we never used to have off but we do now. Ryan and I try to coordinate our days off so we are off together. There are no kids around anymore so I need someone to keep me busy :D. Plus we really enjoy spending time together.

Today was Xtrain Legs. I did my own premix and it was great.

It is a beautiful day here, too! The sky is brilliant blue with zero clouds. Our leaves have finally turned colors. They were dying and dropping off earlier so I was afraid we wouldnt have much color.

I finished Meso 3 WK 1 ♥️♥️♥️ but only did two cardio days....TM Intervals Speed & TM Intervals incline. Also did Stretch Max 3 and Ab circuits 3 & 5.

Hi girls!
Checking in with Disc 30 Sh/Bi/Tris (needed to mix up the rotation) ;)

Looks like we are in for some bad weather tonight from tropical storm Nate. This has been a horrible hurricane season this year, hasn’t it? I feel so bad for everyone that has been effected by these storms. :(

Hi ladies.

The weather here has been awful all weekend. Humid and rainy. I hate to complain with all the devastation from the other parts of the country but it’s frustrating. We like to go on walks and or hikes on the weekends.

Yesterday was RWH Hiit 1 and 2 and today Circuit Work plus barre and core live.

Lots of cleaning and laundry today. I hope to get a massage before my blowout:)

Good morning! Today was 80 Style Cardio and LI Blasts Live. This workout was a lot of fun!

My shoulder has been barking with all this damp humid weather so I am trying to focus on just cardio this week.

Happy Wednesday!

Today was LI Hiit Cardio Live plus Yin Yoga.

Susan - I JUST saw that you asked a while ago what my favorite Live cardio workouts were! That is really hard for me. Before Live, I could not stand cardio - it was boring and seemed to go on forever. The Live cardio workouts are so different that I am over bored and time flies by. I also like that there are so many metabolic and HIIT choices. They usually include abs as well :)

Hi ladies!

PHAT 2 Live today. I love this type of training.

Kathy-Game 5 tonight for the Nationals - how excited is your house?

Hi ladies..

Lisa: Boy are they excited and hopeful for game 5. They have disappointed them in the past. So, they are skeptical about a win. But, they are watching!!!

Checking in today with Rock em Sock em...

TGIF!!

Kathy I am so sorry about the Nats. They seem to have some a great group of players but always seem to fall short.

Hi Susan!

Today was Cardio Boxing with Stability Ball Abs Live.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.