Xtrainers

Susan~ Where did up going in NYC?? Did you guys drive or fly here? Everytime we go in which is at least once a month, I bug Ryan to move there. I think my only shot will be when Margaret lives there and I can live vicariously! Feel better.

Good Morning

Yesterday was Zumba Max 1
Today was Sams' Club and Walmart run.
Next week I start a Jessica Smith walking rotation.

Good morning! It's a dreary rainy Monday but I am super glad we did not get snow like some of the state. I am throwing a snow free winter into the Universe :).
Saturday we did a bunch of walking in the city. Holy moly you can barely walk down 5th Avenue to shop with the security near Trump Tower. It's insane.
Sunday was LI sweat/Ice Core and Yin Yoga.
Today was RWH Back Shoulders and Biceps.

I am here but last day of our vacation I sprained my foot and fell. I have been dealing with it. Last friday was the first time I got a workout in.
I will come by in a bit and update you.
-K

Hi ladies..

Busy weekend moving furniture around and cleaning. So, no "workout" with Cathe. Yesterday I did Flex Train. Not sure what today. Not home yet. If traffic is bad, I may not be doing anything tonight. I did do my 30 minutes on the elliptical this morning at least..

K ~ I hope your foot feels better!
Today was RWH Chest Shoulders and Triceps premix with abs in place of the finishers. I really liked it.

Hi all! Today was RWH LI Hiit #1 and KCM BC Stretch.
I have been SO tight lately. I have upped my massages per month, but really need to stretch more, which I really do not like to do. The funny thing is when I was y0unger and didn't need to stretch as much, I loved it. Go figure.

Hi ladies..

Getting ready to head home. Last night I did Step moves. I think I am doing Lift it Hit it legs today. I am kinda using the December rotation and following along loosely..

Happy Monday all!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was uneventful just laundry and errands.

Yesterday was RWH LI Hiit #1, Core and Barre Amped Stretch. Today was PLB. I am going to be feeling that tomorrow!

Today was PUB. Although I enjoy the abs on this one, I never really click with this workout. I like PLB much better.
I am off to a holiday lunch in NYC. It's freezing out today!

I think we lost everyone :)
I am still really sore so I went with Yoga Relax this morning. It felt good. I have a dread factor with yoga but always feel so good when I do it.

Hi everyone!
Sorry to be MIA but boy is this bug kicking my butt. I did get back into mild workouts last Thursday. I've been doing one or two body parts and a couple of miles on the treadmill. I have lost so much strength and my cardio is terrible.....grrrrr.

Lisa---we drove to NYC and stayed at the Empire Hotel, its on the UWS across the street from the Lincoln Center. We managed to get A LOT done in a few days. Some of the things we saw & did were the Lion King, Rockettes, ESB, Central Park & a carriage ride, MOMA, Brooklyn..had to go get the picture of the ESB in the bridge. LOL We saw the Christmas lights & windows on Fifth Ave and did some shopping, great deals!! The tree in Rockefeller Ctr was up but not lit, but we had lunch there & watched the skaters. Checked out The Palace Hotel and The Plaza. Went to the Grammy Museum, they had a Taylor Swift exhibit. ;) There was a festival in the "park" in front of our hotel. It really helped to get me into the Christmas spirit. :):) I'm hoping we can make NYC our destination over Thanksgiving vacation a few more times. We thought it was going to be super busy because of Thanksgiving but there were no crowds at all until Monday.
When we got there, the Trumps were still in FL, but you could definitely tell when they got home! LOL I was surprised that most of the people we talked to weren't upset by all the extra security and blocked roads. I was REALLY surprised that the police were all decked out & had what looked like assault rifles??? Even at the MOMA?? Not sure if that's normal or because of Trump??
Do you take the train into the city? Abby thinks that would be so cool to try. LOL Do you have favorite restaurants, stores, places or do you find new things every time you go?

K---That is not a good way to end your vacation!!! (((((Kiran))))) Was it good otherwise? What all did you get to do?

Kathy---Is the traffic always bad? Is your commute long?

Saundra---another race??? You amaze me!!! ^5 How did you like the Army/Navy game? How is your Dad doing?

Shelley---how are you doing??? What's going on with your parents? Are you snowed in?? :(

Jann---are you all ready for Christmas? It's got to be so much fun with the little ones. :)

We managed to get about 18 inches of snow over the weekend.......boohoo! We had another small system come through yesterday afternoon so another 3 inches and the forecast is calling for another 6-12" starting tonight and going through tomorrow. So much for a nice easy winter!! :(

Susan~ 18 inches of snow? I don't know how you ladies do it with all that snow all the time. I am dreading tonight into tomorrow as we are suppose to get 2-3 inches! I just cannot wait until we move and I never see snow again!!
I actually took a car service home yesterday from the City since it was a work event and I passed that hotel! We always take the train into NYC. The train station in our town is a 10 minute walk from our house and it takes 40 minutes to get in. We usually go into to just walk around, eat and maybe do some shopping. Ryan and I are not big shoppers but when Margaret is home we usually go to Soho or Chelsea for her to shop. My favorite places are definitely Chelsea or the Upper East Side. We usually eat at local eateries. Once in a while we will do Sarabeths or Serafina but they are always SO crowded. There are some great places in Chelsea to eat. If you ever make it there, let me know and I will give you a list. I sometimes feel guilty that we live so close and I feel like I take it for granted. I know other will disagree, but I think it's the greatest City!!
Security has definitely picked up since Trump was elected, but there always seems to be more around the Holidays.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.