XTrain - when will you start?

I'm going to do the 90-day undulating rotation starting January 7. I want to try a few before I start the official rotation. I absolutely love this user's guide. I can't put it down. I never did the STS series, so it seems like it's going to take some time to do all the 1 rep max testing. I hope I can get that part down by the 7th.

I am interested in doing a check in. I am doing the 90 day program. Currently on day two today. I'm new to these forums and the workout manager. I also have a little tip that I found helpful. I went to Office Depot and had my user guide put into a coil binder. It's so much better to use when doing the actual workouts. I can lay the book flat and look at the upcoming exercises.

I'm going to start a rotation based off the 90-Day Xtrain and Low Impact rotation (but mixing in other cardio) on Monday the 7th. Hopefully that will give me time to do some more 1 Rep Max tests and print workout cards and stuff.

Has anyone started a formal "Xtrain Check-in thread?" I would love to be a part of that. This is my first time ever doing a program of this commitment level and could use help with accountability... ;)

Elizabeth

Has anyone started a formal "Xtrain Check-in thread?" I would love to be a part of that. This is my first time ever doing a program of this commitment level and could use help with accountability... ;)

Elizabeth

Me as well! I am in only day 2 but it feels good lol. I need accountability for sure to keep motivated to go the whole 90 days

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.