XTRAIN Thanks!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All! Coming out from under the mailing packages to say HAPPY FRIDAY! We should be done by tomorrow but we'll keep you posted. I am so very thankful to our committed staff members who have worked so diligently on the non-stop packaging of this big project.

I'm excited to see that some of you have already received your packages and even tried a couple of workouts and/or downloads. How cool is that?

Thank you again for your support! I have to tell you that I am so proud of the XTRAIN series. I poured my heart and soul into this project and I hope that you can feel my energy right there with you as you go for each last kick, punch, crunch, curl, squat, press etc.....Let's Do This!!!

The release timeing is perfect....new year, new workouts,and new rotations....motivate me to work hard.....thank you!

More energy?

Cathe, I've always felt the energy and dedication you put forth in every release, so it's hard to imagine that there could be more. I am really looking forward to receiving my package and am ever so thankful for everything you do for us!!

Lisa

Cathe, I've always felt the energy and dedication you put forth in every release, so it's hard to imagine that there could be more. I am really looking forward to receiving my package and am ever so thankful for everything you do for us!!

Lisa

Awh so true......ditto!

Thanks Cathe

I got mine today - now just deciding which to do first. Thank you so much Cathe, SNM & staff for all that you do. Ditto from above - I can't imagine you getting any better, you always Rock! This looks like an amazing series and it is already clear how much time, thought & energy you put into this project. The book is an extremely nice bonus too.

I cannot wait to get mine. Just in time too, because for the past 10 days, I've remodeled my kitchen so there's been no time to work out with Cathe. Although, remodeling is a way to change up your routine esp. when you do all the work yourselves. I took today off, so I'm hoping to get mine Sat. or Mon. I cannot wait to start. The only question is which rotation. I love that Cathe gives us options, but it makes it hard to choose. Thanks Cathe and everyone else working hard.

Happy Friday, Cathe! I downloaded a few workouts to keep me busy until the DVDs arrive. I just finished Ride and it was awesome. I was planning to just try a few songs and then move onto another workout, but you and the crew, and the great music, pulled me in and soon I realized we were on the last song.

Off to get another bottle of water and sample one of the bonus workouts. Thank you, thank you!

Michelle

Just got my package today - yeah!! I sent my husband out to get the mail finally, as I was doing the dishes. I just felt the XTRAIN was out there and he comes in and says "Should I wrap it?" I was like squealing and he just shakes his head!:D

The book looks awesome so far and the reviews sound exceptional! Can't wait to climb aboard - Whoo-Hoo!!!

Thanks Cathe for everything!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.