XTRAIN guide

EllieB

Cathlete
Mind my question, but this is something I really want to know: will there be a user's guide, like with STS,so that we would be able to get the maximum benefit? I mean... from the infos we have so far we won't stick to a specific pattern as in STS, but I am pretty sure there is a suggested way to use this new series so that results will come out faster, am I right ? Thank you in advace for your kind reply! Can't wait to pre-order it!

Me too, One of the many things that I think makes STS so much better than any other program out there is the program guide, the 1 RM, and the workout sheets...but then having written that I realize that what really makes it a standout program is Cathe and crew. So I am sure whatever they have in store for us will be great. I am so excited!

I agree that a guide for XTRAIN would be very helpful as was the STS guide! Having an idea of how to use them to the greatest advantage would be nice. Something I can print out or see on paper to follow like a rotation helps me. A general idea of where to start and how I can expand on my own is something I would hope to see. Looking forward to these new workouts!
Colleen

Mind my question, but this is something I really want to know: will there be a user's guide, like with STS,so that we would be able to get the maximum benefit? I mean... from the infos we have so far we won't stick to a specific pattern as in STS, but I am pretty sure there is a suggested way to use this new series so that results will come out faster, am I right ? Thank you in advace for your kind reply! Can't wait to pre-order it!

Yes, XTRAIN comes with a User Guide. DVD orders will get the hard copy while download orders will get an eBook. If you order both the DVDs and the downloads you will receive a hard copy of the User Guide as well as the eBook version.

How about a pdf user's guide we can download? I don't own a Kindle or anything like that, so I couldn't read anything for an ebook.

Yes, XTRAIN comes with a User Guide. DVD orders will get the hard copy while download orders will get an eBook. If you order both the DVDs and the downloads you will receive a hard copy of the User Guide as well as the eBook version.

Leave it to Cathe to come out with another all emcompassing workout complete with "XTRAIN for Dummies" :p! I love how well thought out her programs are and how she doesn't leave you hanging! Thanks, Cathe!

Leave it to Cathe to come out with another all emcompassing workout complete with "XTRAIN for Dummies" :p! I love how well thought out her programs are and how she doesn't leave you hanging! Thanks, Cathe!

She is Wikipedia of Fitness. I love that I never have to guess if I'm doing something right.

There is no guide with Crossfire and To The Max. The guide being discussed is for Xtrain, a new workout series just announced but not yet filmed.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.