Xer Thursday~ (AKA: Sleep Deprived Catheites!)

Tracy- The shakes program is for 28 days. In that time, I'm hoping to re-train my taste to not want corn chips and wine (not together, though)

Hi everyone. Back to finish off those personals.

Traci X- stain on the Xer shirt all ready? My my my. What am I going to do with you? As I sit here and read your posts, every time I see the guinea pig client, my eyes happen to always miss the guinea part and so I am sitting here thinking that you are calling your client a pig. LOL. I am soooo out of the loop. Did I hear Tony's new stuff? Wha:eek:???? I hope that you got some sleep. Zzzzzzzz...........

Debra X- Debra, Debra, Debra. I missed you last time around. Sorry about that. Sorry to hear about the SO. Wow, LOL on the other man talking. But if that other man is Tony.....no, I completely understand. You want Tony to pay attention to just you and here he is just drooling over Dreya. GAWD!!!! What is up with that? You are more than welcome to join us this fall. We would love to see you too. Hey, if anyone wants to come and stay with Traci at her mom's house, I invite you all to come. I know that Traci wouldn't mind;-). And then we could all meet!!

Wendy X!!!!! - You HAVE to get BM2!! It is wonderful! I hope that you had fun with Phil.:+ :+ :+

Cheryl - LOL on the Boot Camp. I actually feel that way with EVERY workout.

Nicole - Is you DH's friend still alive and kicking after waking you up at the crack of dawn? You poor thing. Sorry to hear. Good workout BTW.

Amy - You sound so busy today that I got tired just reading your projects today. But since you have all this new found energy, I am sure that is nothing to you.

Laurie - I agree with you on the coffee front. People just have to stop:eek:. LOL on you dad having his DD's under the hood of the car. I always thought that I should have grown up somewhere else besides southern California because I absolutely loved and love going to monster truck shows, motocross shows, speedways...well, you get it.

Carol - Thanks for the introduction. I am so jealous that you got to go on the road trip and meet everyone. What an experience that must have been. I am in awww of you guys that you can homeschool your kids. Me, I just don't have the patience. Too bad. But good for you. I don't miss the drama over in OD either. I try to stay as positive as possible and heck, this is one possible and hilarious group here.

Tracy X - Hi there. Yes, I use raw almonds. I use raw everything. Nothing is cooked. You can also use other nuts for milk, like macadamia, hazelnut, etc. All are yummy tasting(well, at least I think so). And yes, the raw chocolate tastes like dark chocolate. That is what it is. LOL on the Virginia beaches. I will keep that in mind if we plan on moving there(which is one of the options in the future).

Am I caught up now? I think so, I hope. If not, I completely apologize for missing anyone. Have a great day everyone.

Lea X

Okay...back for a couple of personals...may not finish now...but promise to bbl...

Jeanette....Yes, I have been downshifting for the hills...I did power up one though, and I was kind of proud of myself! Good luck on your hill climb tonight...we all be there cheering you on! Sounds like you had a really thorough workout this morning too. You rock woman! I don't think I've done any abs yet this week either, so I guess I will be doing some tomorrow.

Sandra...No, haven't been specific with DD yet about our marriage situation. My soon to be exDH is coming to the States in a few weeks to visit her and we will tell her together then. I will say, her little world isn't going to change too much since he hasn't been around anyway. We are going to have to move again...but just across town...and I am not expecting that to happen until next summer.

Tddygirl...Have a fabulous time at the coast with your friends and family this weekend...and you're right the water at VB is the worst on the East coast! Do not get in it or you will catch some sort of disease!

Okay...be back in a bit!
Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Okay....fight with the lemon tree done.....and won!!!
Lawn mowed....again....check!
Now, all we have to do is load the TV into the truck and haul it to the repair shop. It's got a funny black line down one side of the screen. Oh, and I have to pick up cat food so the natives don't revolt....Oh, then it's dinner. After that, it's up for grabs.

Okay...back for a couple more personals...I am trying to get all of my chores done at once and it isn't working very well!

Amy....So glad that you beat the lemon tree into submission! Have fun with the TV (not!) And get those kitties some food before they start picking at you while you sleep.

Lea...Glad to see your smiling face today! I am sure Traci's mom wouldn't mind if I came for a visit...I will just have to send her an acceptance of her kind invitation! And if you knew how many emails and texts and voice mails and actual conversations I have had with my DH lately, you would understand why I don't want any more male voices in my life right now..LOL! I've never tried Sean Corne for yoga..what is he like? I just love Eion and B.Kest.

Tracy...Dear woman, yes, I am doing OK...just ready to have a bit of a break from my DH...I know that sounds weird since he is in Russia, but I have heard from him more in the past 2 weeks than I have in the past 6 months. UGH! And you are SUCH a healthy eater..I think I had a chicken sandwich and a pimento cheese sandwich yesterday...oh, and some fruit. Doesn't that sound healthy??

Laurie...Glad DD's hair turned out good. I am not good with my own hair, much less DD's! I definitely enjoyed kenpo today...I just wish more instructors had that kind of style with kickboxing.

Nicole...Glad to hear your project is going well...I would be really mad if someone called and woke me up that early. My mother always says that there usually can't do anything about anything at 6 am...so you might as well wait until 10 to call!

Cheryl...Thanks for your kind words!

Wendy..You sweet woman! I meant to thank you for your thoughtful email...but my mind is just not altogether these days! Hope you gave Phil lots of kisses for coming home early.....does this mean he is going to work on your kitchen some more? And I mean, really, aren't there enough people in your own little world to be mad at? I certainly have plenty!!LOL!

Okay...I think I am really caught up! I have a facial in the morning...I have had some breakouts due to stress I am sure, but want them to fix it for me! I promise I will do SH chest and back plus some sort of abs tomorrow. It may take me all day to get it done...but I will prevail! Tomorrow is DD's short day too...so I have to pick her up at 1:30. Hopefully we will get to the pool on Saturday.

Have a great evening ladies!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Okay, the savage beasts are temporarily soothed.....I felt like I was buying enough food to feed the d@mn neighborhood....all for 3 piggy-cats! Oh, well, I hate to have to spend that much on cat food, but they don't like the cheap stuff you get in the grocery store and I don't like cleaning up piles of cat puke, so expensive stuff it is!

Debra- I totally understand about not wanting to hear male voices!!! There are days that I don't want to hear ANY voices, be they male or female! Hugs to you, chickie!!!

Dinner was oh-so-tasty.....my tastebuds are being re-trained already and it's only day #4!! We went to Ruby Tuesday and I had the salad bar with tons of veggies (the potato salads and such didn't even look good to me!!), grilled chicken breast, NO cheesy, garlic mashed potatoes, but double steamed broccoli. DH's crabcake, loaded baked potato and garlic bread didn't look appetizing either!

Good night, sweet ladies....I will see you tomorrow night from work!

I am so tired!!!! MIL called right before I was going to leave for my yoga class. She's having a difficult time. The doctor gave her some meds but she's having side effects and it doesn't seem to be helping her. I ended up missing my class.

Then out of the blue, I googled power yoga for PA. I found this:
http://www.poweryogaworks.com/default.asp
It's a Baron Baptiste affliated yoga studio about 35 minutes from my house in Malvern. On a whim, I got in my car and flew to the next scheduled class. Got there in 20 minutes. I was 3 minutes late. But, was able to tiptoe into class. (Great first impression!)

Yes, FOOLS rush in! It was TOUGH! I did not mentally prepare myself for it. For one, I only brought a small fingertip towel. They recommend a large bath towel because you will sweat in their heated studio! As Jenn can attest, I have no problems sweating in an air conditioned room with Big Ass Fans!!!!! By the first 5 minutes, I was SOAKED!

The instructor was calling out moves faster than I had expected for a beginner class. After 30 minutes and every 5 minutes afterwards, I would stare at the door. I seriously considered leaving! No one would notice little ole me slipping out the door. I was right next to it. I was whipped! I kept telling myself, "It's gotta end soon, just hang in there." I was so WRONG! It was an hour and a half class!!!!

He had us doing moves I never even seen. He corrected my leg position for frog. He started laughing when I gave him an exasperated look when he corrected my arm positions for triangle pose. In my mind, I was thinking, "You've got to be kidding me. My chest is already open!!!!" Towards the end, I didn't care about my form. I only cared about keeping myself from sliding around the sweat puddles scattered all over my mat. By then, my head started throbbing from heat and exhaustion. So, when he did neverending bicycles, I did 50, stopped and just looked at him countine to count 10 more. When they did wheel, I happily stayed with bridge. I was afraid of slipping from the sweat dripping off my fingers and TOES! He even commented about not listening to your mind and just doing it and trusting your body. I trust my body. I don't trust the sweat dripping from my body!

So, I'll give it one more shot. I'm taking a couple large bath towels with me next week. I'm mentally preparing myself for torture and popping some Sudafeds and Tylenols before I arrive. (Yes, Nicole. I'll look for those neti pots too!)

Oh, after class, I asked the receptionist if there was an easier instructor. Here, I confused the beginner course with the beginner level class. The beginner couse is the easier one. I asked the instructor if I should take the beginner course instead. He couldn't believe that was my first power yoga class. I guess I'm a good faker! LOL

I could actually ring my clothes after class. I hopped into the shower, chatted with MIL for an hour and came to say...

Yoga: Check!

Now, I'm going to bed. Personals will have to wait till tomorrow.

Sweet Dreams!
Wendy

Finally coming back to say HI!

My workout today was great and I pumped up my weights a bit and that felt good!

Traci-X, How did your client go this evening? I hope all went well and you are not too sore from demonstrating:) I'll have to look into Bio Identicals. I have no idea what it is. It must have been in one of those hidden posts to other people:) I miss chatting with you each day. Things have been crazy around here writing this presentation and getting ready for school. I'll be glad when I'm back to a regular routine. I'm going to do more yoga add-ons when the boys are back in school and #3 is napping. I need to do my yoga in a more relaxed setting, i.e. quiet:) Thanks for all of the great articles! I actually used some of the info from them for the presentation:)

TracyX, Sounds like you are plumb worn out! Are things still going crumby with your FIL? How has your DH been as of late? I just sense a tiredness in your posts. The fact that you're not getting any sleep could be one of the problems;) Make sure to get some relaxing yoga in before bed and maybe it will work the kinks out. Feel better and give yourself a break:*

Anointed, Have fun at the family reunion. What a great DB you have!

SandraX, I know you'll think I'm crazy, but I'm longing for cold mornings again. It has not been cooling off here at night and the hunidity has been horrid! Enjoy your cold knowing that most of us are sweating our butts off;) Of course your cold lasts longer so sorry for that:( The paper is done now I just have to type it up and send it to her via e-mail. I am tempted to just send it to her in the mail and make her type it up:D I love making my own pizza! I usually make one for myself with ww flour but I have been lazy and eating the white flour one:p I'll get back on track with that this week:) I love LIC! Hope you had fun with it.

Carol, Glad the bunny is ok:) Oh, sports:p My son starts them this year. All the extra driving is going to drive me crazy!!

JeanetteX, How did the hill climb go? I'm glad you enjoyed your workout this morning! I realized Monday I forgot to add the abs in a total of three times this week. They are in there next week so that will be good! I hate legs so I am dreading them tomorrow}( I know it's good for me but yikes, it's tough! Yoga was great yesterday and I am anxious to be adding it on more on the next few weeks. I am just excited for the new series to come. I hope it's soon!!

DebraX, Yoga then KenpoX, great line-up! I hope you got all of your pent up aggression out with kb and breathed away the stress with yoga:) I'm sorry things aren't going better for you:( What a bummer to have to move out of your lovely house:( I guess it would be a bit large for just you and DD. Just the thought of cleaning it makes me exhausted;)Tough days ahead but it will get better. I'm just glad you have all of your friends and family near for support. Just know that we're always here too:* What a nice pampering for yourself by the way. A facial and laying by the pool. Now that's my idea of a good day! Maybe I'll get some sleep tonight! That is all dependent on whether DH's friends call at an ungodly hour tomorrow:p Have fun with S&H!

WendyX, I was ROFL about your yoga experience:D I guess it wasn't the relaxing opening class you were looking for, hunh? My friend took a hot yoga class once and said the stink of the sweating men was enough to knock her off her mat! I almost tried it with her but was so glad I declined:) Speaking of yoga, DH came in yesterday and asked me if I could help him with something when I got out of my Zen garden:p Pretty funny I thought! Glad you got the sub ideas. Oh, Phil! Now he's starting to sound like my DH, showing up unannounced and ruining perfectly good posting time;) Hope you had fun;)

Cheryl, BC is another goodie! Glad you had to work it in:) Also glad you got a rest day!

LeaX, So glad you made time for yoga today! Isn't it great! I've never heard of Sean Corne. Do you like that one? Yes DH and I were happily sleeping when the call came in....arrrrgh! I hate being woken up early:p I'm sleeping in tomorrow! No not really, up with the sun. So much to do and so little time:D

AmyX, How's the shake drinking going? I'm rooting for you! Go Amy! Go Amy!

LaurieXX, Looks like I let the Nascar out of the bag. Glad it became a topic of discussion. That always makes things a little more fun:) The paper is done now I just have to type it out:p

Sorry this is so late:( Better late than never, hunh?

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.