X10 X77

spyrosmom

Cathlete
Ah, I couldn't help it. Curiosity got the best of me yesterday :p Loved it. That is a tough one, though. It's more cardio than weights, and I'm not sure I would count the weight work as "weight work", if that makes any sense. Although, after all the hopping and the bopping, and the huffing and the puffing, the 8lbs get heavy pretty quickly. And they're hard to hold on to when your hands are dripping with sweat. This has to be Cathe's hardest cardio ever. I was doing good until about the 50 or 55 minute mark when she threw in the shoulder tap pushups. REALLY?????:eek::eek::eek::eek: Had it just been that particular workout they came from it would have been ok, but at that point I was cooked. Then I was just "20 more minutes, you can make it." "WAIT?!?!?!? 20 more minutes?!?!? I'm going to die!!!" But I made it. All the way. No breaks. Had to sneak in a few water sips here and there in the natural pauses in the workout, and there aren't many. This one is cookin'.

I loved it!!!! But when I was done, I needed a shower, a snack, and a nap.

Nan

Wow! Hats off to you! I have survived X65 but not 77 quite yet. I definitely agree this is the hardest of Cathe's cardio workouts. Love a new challenge!

I did this today, had to modify a few of the high impact moves due to knee issues but was able to do the whole w/o. I think this will be my new favorite. I was really nervous about ordering this series with my knee issues but am finding that I can modify what I need to and am loving these dvd's.

I did it tonight - WOW, that was great ! It is super hard but it also went by fast because the energy is so much fun . I have to say , my shoulders started to fail me after all that upper body work but I was a sweaty , happy mess afterwards !

Great feedback ladies. This one is on the agenda for this week and I'm surely gonna have to eat my wheaties before this one ;D

Is it harder than CRF Extreme or TTM Extreme? I guess I'll find out in a couple of days.

:p

I'd say not harder as such - just different. I am totally exhausted from X77 - need to rest and eat for the remainder of the day, whereas with TTM CRF extreme I feel more of a burn in my legs, but recover much more quickly.
Of course, that could be just me, and you may have a totally different experience! Enjoy!
And, yes, eat your wheaties :D

Just finished X77. Very, very difficult. Next time, I have to do this one earlier in the day instead of starting just before 11 pm!

Did the whole 77 minutes today, except for the burpees. It was tough! Almost killed me, and not softly!

Hi all

Well done to all you people who did X77. That is a killer and you are greater people than me lol. I only managed Step and Low Impact today.

You all have my utmost respect, as this has to be Cathes hardest workout.

Laura

Did the whole 77 minutes today, except for the burpees. It was tough! Almost killed me, and not softly!

Man! I did this yesterday - for my birthday. What was I thinking??? I'm 52 years old now and was feeling that I wouldn't make it to 53.:eek:

My calves are still talking to me this morning. I think all my joints are frozen in place. :p

I'd be absolutely thrilled if I were you - there's not many who would be able to do X77 in their twenties! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and what a brilliant present - a fit body. :D

Man! I did this yesterday - for my birthday. What was I thinking??? I'm 52 years old now and was feeling that I wouldn't make it to 53.:eek:

My calves are still talking to me this morning. I think all my joints are frozen in place. :p

You should treat yourself to a deep muscle massage! Happy belated birthday!

I am going to try to do the killer premix before the end of the year.

The more I do the workouts on the X10 DVD, the more I enjoy them. This morning, I did the cardio blast & hi/low premix, and I really enjoyed it more that I'm getting some of the newer moves down. I love those lunges into power scissors (also featured on Lean Legs & Abs). :D

I still think the Step segment is the toughest of the bunch.

X77

Ladies, You have all triggered my curiosity and I ended up doing X77.

I needed an extra lung to bring oxygen into muscles:eek::eek:. This is really hard. I had to do traditional push up on toes instead of push touch shoulder. By the time I got to that segment I was so cooked. I sipped a lot more than usual:eek::eek::eek: i had to pause to change my top as I was completely soaked soaked and cooked;)

Fast and furious;)i
I will do it again now and then
This a warrior test;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.