x

Sorry but I'm going to hop on my soap box for a second..... I understand the OP has caused controversy on another post and has obviously upset people but I feel this was a legitimate question. I was looking forward to hearing what people had to say, they had this topic on a radio station I was listening too and it was interesting to learn what other people considered ear worms. To me it is simple, if I see a poster I do not care for, I do not read the post, just saying people it is as easy as that. Hopping down from the box now. Thank you to 112toGuru, I will be rocking the boat all day now. Love that song, but it does hang with you:)

the op has a way with words I keep thinking its generation gap but the click says 51 to my 45.;)

I think of ear worm in medical term. I had not heard the term for music until this thread.

SO strange yes along with ops amy thread but I say these happen across different cultures

and I didn't get ICE but love music and get the "ear worm" from music all the time

I had the stupid song Hotline Bling going on-on-on in my head for a few days :eek:

I will get a song in my head until the next one gets my attention.

I can thank my 18 year old son for exposing me to this song :rolleyes: enjoy if you've not heard the classic;)

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6E80C80BE1D81F8CA7EF6E80C80BE1D81F&FORM=VIRE2

I don't mind the ear worms; in fact, they remind me to be consistent in my exercise and I usually look forward to hearing the song again.
I feel the same way. I usually only get the songs stuck in my head that I like. So I thought this ear worm thing was a good thing, but I've never heard that term until now so what do I know!!!o_O I enjoy most of Cathe's music choices so I have no problem with them being stuck up in my head.

the op has a way with words I keep thinking its generation gap but the click says 51 to my 45.;)

Quite spot on on this above:)
I can thank my 18 year old son for exposing me to this song :rolleyes: enjoy if you've not heard the classic;)

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6E80C80BE1D81F8CA7EF6E80C80BE1D81F&FORM=VIRE2

Really enjoyed music above:):)

FherI --- FHI, I would not dare, having nerve to hang around after gossiping about
the best the market ---- In all honesty some profile deserve being BANNED after such wrong doing,
just saying!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Suits me!

Sorry but I'm going to hop on my soap box for a second..... I understand the OP has caused controversy on another post and has obviously upset people but I feel this was a legitimate question. I was looking forward to hearing what people had to say, they had this topic on a radio station I was listening too and it was interesting to learn what other people considered ear worms. To me it is simple, if I see a poster I do not care for, I do not read the post, just saying people it is as easy as that. Hopping down from the box now. Thank you to 112toGuru, I will be rocking the boat all day now. Love that song, but it does hang with you:)

Here's one to get rid of that one, you're welcome!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.