*~*~WW's Wednesday~*~*

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Catheites!:) :)

Just a quick check in to get things started. DS let me have a little longer sleep today so I feel good. Now, I just need to find my mom and get her to make me some java:9
Im going to run outside today and there are alot of hills out here so it should be a good workout:)
I also weighed and am 127.5:) vary happy with that.

BBL
Lori:)

Good Morning All

WOW it is raining cats and dogs outside today. Hi Gidge sorry about your sister's baby woes. It is hard when things don't turn out like you plan. Just think when she does have a baby (maybe adopt) that child will more likely become President.:) I always feel that God has special plans for special people....but we just don't know when, what and why. good going on your weight stats.

My w/o today BM step and upper body training.
Hopefully I can drive safely to work in this rain, that should burn some calories.

I can't decide should I buy Body Max2 or gym style chest & triceps.

Everyone have a great day.:)

Hey Sleepyheads:)

Im back from my run...it was short and not sweet!:) There were to many hills to push the stroller over. When I am out here, its a loop that I run so the last part of the run is kind of trail running and DS couldn't get his nap b/c it was to bumpy and then there were stouts and hornets comming at me from all angles! NOT IMPRESSED!!!x( x( I was so afraid that they were gonna go up DS's pants leg and bite him. Anyway, I did get a good workout and no one got bit so I shouldn't complain to much. I think I will do KM tomorrow and stay away from the flies.
So my run was about 40 mins long and i think I will do some walking lunges and ab work.

Robin, do you need weight workouts or cardio? I would personnally get BM2. But if you need weight workouts....I think I would buy GS B,S,B...thats a good one.

Lori:)

Hi ladies,

I am sorry I didn't answer before, but I was in no conditon to write! I wanted to thank you for all of the prayers and thoughts throughout this difficult time. I am still having a hard time dealing with the loss of my my mom. My moms death came really sudden, I did not expect her to die so fast. Pancriatic cancer is uncurable, I thought we would spend more time togther. The cancer spread through her bones and liver! It was really devastating to see my mom go through all this. I am so glad I spent the last hours of her life with her! I held my moms hand from the time I got to the hopital 4;30 am until she was gone 12:55 p.m. Even after over three hours from the time she passed I held her hand! I didn't want to let go of her! I never thought I could go through any of this, especially with my mom. I just pray my mom is in a better place!
Thanks for all your support!

Love,
Belinda

Good Morning ladies:)

(((((Belinda))))im so glad you checked in,I continue to pray for you and your family. Your mom is in a better place,right along with her DH.

Robin-you know my vote....BM2,but i don't have any gym stlyes so I guess my vote don't count! I hate driving in the rain,I feel for ya!

Lori-Sorry to hear about the hornets and flysx( atleast nobody got stung! I can't imagine jogging and pushing a baby stroller...you coninue to amaze me!

Well ladies,I think Im going to take a rest day!I "think"and you know how that goes,it could change at any moment,LOL! The thought of doing bm2 agian has crossed my mind!}(

ok,my kids are all sticky from pancakes so gotta go,BTW my Kindergarten starts school tommorrow and I liked he teacher yesterday at open house....she was very sweet and WOW,the energy? Where on earth does it come from?

Hi everyone.

{{{Belinda}}} glad to hear from you. Your family is still in my prayers.

Lori hornets...wow I would never go outside.

I think that I'm going to buy BM2 b/c I need more cardio and the set looks pretty. LOL

Chat later.

Hey girls

Robin-I Know you'll like BM2,I love the third combo!

Hey to the rest of the gang!

I decided to walk this evening with a little jogging. Tommorrow will be BM2}( agian! bbl

Oh...........Belinda, I'm so sorry about your loss. It's tough to lose someone we love so much. I know she's in a better place. I'm praying for you and your family to find peace - however long that may take.

Robin - it poured here really early this morning. I don't remember hearing thunder that loudly. The house was SHAKING!!!!!! It didn't cool anything off though. If anything, it made it worse.

Lori - I'm glad you and DS didn't get stung. 127.5? Wow!! Congrats!!! And you just said you had eaten so badly when your friends were over. It's amazing isn't it??

Amelia - Hope you're having a good day. I wish my little one was going to kindergarten. My little one will start senior year in HS in September and then it's off to college. I've been doing kids for so long I can't picture life without them. The years go fast. Enjoy those sticky hands!!!!!

Going up to exercise. Chest, Triceps and Shoulders from Pure Strength. I've decided to do this one as a rotation because it seems easier then everything else and I just don't have it in me right now so I consider it much better than nothing. I've been heavying up...................

Nancy

Hey Ladies

Congrats on your weight loss Gidge.

Nancy where do you live b/c the storm was really bad in Brooklyn NY, with trees down and bad flooding. I don't have the pure strength either. How is that video?

My legs still have DOMS not sure if I'm going to do lower body training tomorrow, maybe just kickboxing.

Night
:)

Robin - I live on Staten Island but really close to New Jersey. Matter of fact, we're in the town at the southern most point of New York State. It poured!!!!!!!!! The house was shaking. It felt like the thunder and lightening were over the roof. Thank God no tornadoes though!!! No trees down and no damage. I don't even think there was too much wind as no trees even lost little branches. I mostly slept through it..........

Pure Strength is an old one that is new to me. When I preordered the new series, I ordered this one with no shipping so I only have it a month or so. It's a cross between GS and S&H, IMO. She only does 12 reps of each exercise in a slightly slower speed than GS. She does ask that you go as heavy as you can. I like it because I've been tired and drained (with losing our best friend and moving, etc.) and this seems to work for me right now. I've been going as heavy as I can and just when I can't do another one, the set is over. She usually only does two sets of every exercise instead of three too. It's a three day split. I don't know, I'm afraid if I didn't have it right now I might not be doing anything so....I'm happy I have it. I'm glad I purchased this workout - it's more my speed these days.

Okay, hope that helped. Have a good night everybody!!!!

Nancy

I am getting ready for the RT! We leave for NJ tomorrow morning. I still have to pack my suitcase and I still have to go shopping for the RT!! Hope I will get everything done! I didn't even had time to get my hair done.. oh well! I am still very tired!!I will come back Monday night!
See you next week! Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.