WWERs check in 3nd week of June

Well it's official, I'm fat again. Weigh in was 131.0.

I'm sick of the constant struggle.

Awww Stacy!!!! ((((HUGS)))) You have to find a program/plan that works for you. Maybe WW just isn't YOUR answer to weight loss!! Look around. Perhaps there's a better solution for you! Don't give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning.

See your Abs BR work out + 4DS HIS cardio...DONE!

I could have used the tower for the raises but I was too lazy to set it up this morning :p so I used two chairs instead and it worked out just fine. This work out was a goodie. I liked it!

Attempted HIS cardio again. Included the blasts this time as well. I'm still lost but I'm trying atleast! :p I "rewound" combo AND blast 3 many times. The rest wasn't as bad...Thank goodness! :eek:

Well off to get ready for work!

BBL!

Good Morning

Stacy: upset with you...when i was on ww i gained a little actually. Now i just input my meals etc on an ipad app. All those free veggies and fruits added up for me since that is basically the majorityn of my diet. I still have 2 month paid on the plan and i do input my weight...but i feel for you. You also have to accept that to get to the weight you (me too) wants to be at we have to change permanently how we eat. that is a tough one to swallow for me...

We have all been there but that doesn,t make it any easier....try not to food medicate your sucky feelings...(easeir said than done...chocolate always makes me feel sooo much better)

Off to do plyo legs with the 20s

Wendy: I cabn hardly wait to get my 4ds. my sister is visiting tomorrow from texas and i had had it shipped to her so....yippi...i can finally see what all the stink is about!

BBL

Steph:: Plyo legs followd by firewalkers!? AWESOME! How did you manage to walk after that one? :eek:
Yep-weight loss is a lifestyle change and even those who successfully make that change will still struggle at times. It's a delicate balance that you need to be mindful of more often then not or you are likely to backslide. It happened to me and I tried for over a year to take the weight off on my own to no avail. Thankfully I found WW and it's working for me. I do not plan to give up my WW membership anytime too soon either. I will continue with it long into the maintenance phase so that I learn how to eat to maintain my losses.
When did you stop following WW btw?
Let me know what you think of 4DS. I preordered way back when and have used it some but it's not one that I find myself reaching for all that often. I def use the cardio options more so then the weights but even at that, for the longest time I really only did the k/b work out.

Hello Ladies,

I am Allee. May I joun the group. I just joined WW last night.

I have been around Cathe forum for awhile now.

I am working to lose 20 or more pounds. I am still a newbie at working out. Any advice is truly appreciated.

Allee ;)

((((((((Allee)))))))))!!!!

Welcome! :D

The best advice I can give is simply what's worked for me-

1) Go for low point foods as much as possible so that you can eat more.
2) Eat the free foods to help "fill the gap" when hunger strikes between meals or just add a piece a little bit to every meal to help keep you fuller longer if you are not a snacker.
3) Save your AP's and WP's as much as possible meaning try not to dip into them daily if you can help it. Save them for special occassions or a weekly cheat meal/day of you wish.

Last edited:
Thanks Wendy! ;)

I had coffee this morning. Well see hows the day goes....

Off to my workout. Chalene Extreme 1.

Later,
Allee

I did add milk and sugar!
Not good.

Oh boy it is hard getting back to the workout! ;)

Off to work.
Allee

Hello....sorry for my "woe is me" attitude this morning. I certainly dont want to be the downer of the group. My frustration comes when I dont know how many points something has, ie. when hubby and I went out to dinner tonight. It's hard to make those healthy choices when we're dining out, ie. a salad b/c my IBS limits me to a certain degree on even alot of the healthy choices.

But, obviously that's no excuse and something I need to work through.

Steph are you still upset with me?? ;)

Wendy, thanks for telling me what I already know ;)

Allee...welcome!! Sorry you had to join during my "moment" ;)

O-M-G....my workout yesterday has left me with some major lower body DOMS!! It's been hard sitting down today and getting in and out of the car...makes me realize how out of shape my legs are!! I cant even imagine doing 100+ firewalkers...yowza!

I still havent done my abs yet today, it's looking like I may just add them to my morning workout, OR when I'm done digesting dinner I'll be doing abs at 10 o'clock tonight!

Hello Stacy,
Nice to meet you. HUGS!!!
Maybe you anf I can work together with this WWers program.

I was a little frustrated myself with the whole things. Too much to consume right now.

Great job with the workout.

Allee

WW's is a bit overwhelming at times. What I have found to be very helpful was purchasing the WW calculator. I take it with me in my purse and as long as I have a food label available I can use it to calculate points. When I first started WW's I also wrote alot of my everyday foods down in a notebook with their Points for easier reference. In doing that I did realize that alot of my "everyday" foods had to change b/c they were more points than I needed for one whole day!!

At one point we were posting our meals, so feel free to post yours. Here's what I had today...

B--2 turkey sausage patties (3 PP)
L--red pepper slices and fat free cottage cheese (2 PP)
D--went out...I ate 3/4 of a pretzel/bread stick with a little added cheese, my entree was the paella and I basically picked out the chorizo, shrimp and chicken and ate that and probably at most had 1/4 cup of the tomato sauce/rice part of the dish. I was going to order soup but all the choices were higher cal chowders, and the salads are usually something I avoid b/c I can digest most kinds of lettuce anymore.

How was your Chalene workout? I've never done any of her workouts.

Good morning girla and welcome Allee
My internet was down yesterday at home for almost the whole day...man..i do depend on it quite a bit.

Stacy: never mad:D at least not at you guys.. I totally feel for you because as soon as i gain a pound i am a major downer. I have got to stop letting that little number dictate my moods but it is easier said than done!

Wendy: i still log in my weight at ww, its just that the majority of what i eat is fruits and veggies so i was actually gaining. Since they are considered Free i was starting to eat more stuff to get the right points kwim? So i am logging my calories (it also shows fat and carbs, protein)
Its crazy how easily carbs add up! There are so many in regular foods its hard if you actually like to eat bread and not go over your dailylimits.

Btw my legs are totally okay today:confused: you would think at least a little sore?

Allee: my best advice is drink the darned water:mad: and be careful of the free fruits and veggies..they add up Besides that actually measure your portions out. it is possibleto eat too much of good foods too!

so today i am not sure what is in store....maybe chest and back...hopefully cardio (funk permitting)
missed you guys yesterday when my internet was out:(

bbl

Morning.

STS M3 W2 D30(SBT) got done this morning. :D

Allee:: Ask me any and all questions you might have about the program if that will help you acclamate to it. It seems daunting at first but it really is pretty easy to follow IMO once you know what to do.

Steph:: I haven't had any luck with cal/macro counting lately which is what lead me to try WW and the reverse is true for you. Shows how different we all are. :) Regarding carbs-have you tried using a lower carb bread?

Stacy:: Complain away when you are frustrated. We've all been there and we are hear to listen any time and will offer advice when we can. :)

Back to post my food from y'day...:)

1) coffee w/half and half, Banana
2) 100 cal bagel thin w/1 tbspn nat p/b
3) 2 oz deli turkey breast on fiber one deli flat w/mustard + 1 once natures promise pita chips
4) 1/2 c fat free cottage cheese w/blueberries in it
5) dinner at a diner w/a friend: mushroom/onion burger, small handful of fries + coleslaw
*also had an apple, a plum, cherries, nectarine, grapes and some diet cream soda and diet iced tea through out the day.

Total points used: 32 which went over my 29 pt DP b/c of dinner but that was a cheat and not what I eat every day. It cost me 16 points when I usually have dinner, dessert and some wine for 10 points total.

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies,

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Arrrrr...i blew it on the first day. My point was 36. Hope I can do better today.

Going to have coffee before my workout.

Turbofire is on tap for today.

Great job Wendy.

Hello to all....

Aller

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.