WOW!!!PYGFO!!!!WOW!!!

buffettgirl

Cathlete
OMG! OMG! Lara, I just read your post from last night!!OMG! Congratulations. Did you tell your family over the holidays? Or did they already know? Is your mom shopping for a mother of the new-mother dress? Oh, I'm so excited for you. Keep healthy. I'll be sure to keep you and the baby on my prayer list.

To the rest of you PYGFOers, morning. Did you see Lara's news?!?!?

I had a crumby night's sleep. I expect work to be challenging today. Then I plan on coming home and sweating out all my frustrations to a cardio coach workout and weight work. Maybe the chest work from GS.

I'll try to check back later. I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to Lara's news.

Good Morning PYGFOers!

I was not going to post until I had actually worked out, but had to chime in to say......

LARA....I am so happy for you! You will be a terrific mom and so glad you shared your happy news with us! The last time I was expecting was 21 years ago, so don't go by what I say, but I remember hearing to not to let your HR go above 140 when exercising. But, like I say, don't go by what I say. Congrats!!!:7 :7 :7

BBL,
Gin:)

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! :7 :7 :7 :7

Oh Lara, I am soooooo very happy for you! Congratulations! What wonderful news. Truly having a child is a miracle, and you are just so truly blessed. Enjoy every minute of this experience. I don't have advice about working out while pregnant because I was very heavy and unhealthy during both mine. I admire you wanting to continue your workouts and do at least know that it is excellent to do so. Just check with your doctor about intensity and all. Oh, I am just so happy and excited for you and really look forward to being able to share the journey with you!

Okie dokie, I just ran through real quick for now. I just had a client, need to w/o myself then have another client at 12:00. I'll try and jump back in again later.

Have a great day gals. BBL!!:7

Hi everyone. Lara, that is fantastic news!! I am thrilled for you. I can't give you any advice about exercising while pregnant but I hope you'll keep checking in without throughout your pregnancy!

Robin - I didn't get a lot of sleep last night either. I ended up sleeping in some to try and make up for it this morning so I am going to try to fit my workout in tonight.

Gin - I'm not training for a 5k but I want to be able to run 3 miles and build gradually from there. I did this program a few years ago and loved it. I love running but it's a challenge for me so I have to build up slowly.

Michelle and Vicki - hugs and kisses to both of you.

Everyone else - hope you're having a great new year so far. :)

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! I knew all of my PYGFO friends would be encouraging and supportive. You all have made me smile this morning:) :)

Robin...Thank you for starting such a wonderful post! We went out and bought some cute baby swanky's for my sister and DH sisters and bought little suitcases that say "Ready or not Grandma...Here I come." We wrapped them and attached a little message from the baby. Everyone was really surprised when they opened them! My mother is ecstatic!! She has waited so long to be a grandmother. I have a feeling we will all be spending our money on baby things, especially when we find out if the baby is a boy or girl. I just have to know since this is my first. I have to get the nursery ready!! Sorry you didn't sleep well. Hopefully, work will go fast for you today.

Michelle...Thank you!! It is good to see you back!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and NY.

Gin...Thank you for your kind words and advice! I hope you have a great workout today!!

Vicki...I do feel blessed!! I can't wait to share this journey with all of you. I am sure I am going to have lots of questions!! My first doctor's appointment is next Wednesday. I will be sure to ask about intensity levels. I am sure I will have a 2-page list of questions for her!!

Tess...Thank you! Yes, I will keep checking-in. I hope I continue to feel well enough to keep working out. I think I am feeling a bit queasier each day, but it isn't that bad so far.

Thank you again everyone!!! This is definitely an exciting time for us!! I am planning on doing HSC or SJP today, but I may change my mind. Have a wonderful day!!

Lara, I hope you'll keep posting here and keep us up to date with the pregnancy, but I'm sure you can find lots of helpful hints on the pregnancy forum. I love the way you told your family about the baby. Oh boy, name picking! Nursery designing! Layette shopping! What fun!

I just finished CCV2 and GS Chest. I'm so happy to have something cardio to do until my knee is all better. My MRI is tomorrow morning and I'll let you all know if they can tell me anything. I don't see the doctor until next Friday, so I hope they can give me some idea.

I better go make some dinner. My stomach is vocalizing and I need to shut it up.

Congratulations Lara!!
I remember the excitement I felt when I found out I was expecting my first child. You are so blessed.

Gin - I have joined about 30 other Catheites for the 12 week Challenge. So far so good. I got the BFL book and Eating for Life book. The clean eating has been much easier than I thought it would be. One look in the mirror and that changed it all for me :p

Hello to Robin, Tess, Vicki, Michelle and all the other PYGFO'ers.

Carolyn

Hello.

I ended up doing SJP. It has been awhile since I did that one as-is. I think it was a good choice for my energy level today.

Robin...I know, I can hardly wait to start thinking about names and how to decorate the nursery. I think DH and I are going to have to move b/c we are barely fitting in the house we are in right now!! Good luck with your MRI. Please let us know if you find anything out tomorrow. I am glad you found some cardio that you enjoy until your knee is better.

Carloyn...Thank you! Yes, I feel very blessed. Especially b/c we have several close friends that are having trouble. Good luck on the 12 week challenge!! I wanted to join in, but I guess I will have to wait a little while.

Thanks again for all of your kind words today. Have a great day tomorrow!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.