WORLD WIDE HIIT CHECK IN

Love it!!! I just read all of your check ins (here and FB) and I am just so inspired by the sweat, calories and cheers we stirred up around the world today. Thank you for joining in the fun and keep your results coming in if you haven't done your workout yet today. I look forward to setting up another challenge in the near future. Are you in???

Btw, I did 40/20 this evening and kicked my own butt (and had a few words with that woman on the screen pushing me around ;))

HiiT 40/20 done in Chicago, IL. Had planned on 30/30 but since the November rotation called for 40/20, I did it instead. Thanks for the challenge!

Maria

Well, I'm disappointaed in myself today. I don't have HIIT yet so I did 10-10-10 but I could not find my energy today for some reason :confused: Needless to say I didn't do well :( but did really good on my workouts last week.

I'm in for another challenge and hope to do better next time. I plan to do much better this week though :eek:

I didn't know about the world-wide Hiit challenge until now, so I will join in late from Texas and do a Hiit w/o (FOR THE 1st TIME!!!!) tomorrow!!!

By the way Cathe, I'm glad to know that you talk back to that lady on the TV too! (it can be quite loudly and with much emotion, in my case!) She is adorable and keeps me going......but geeezzz!!!!

Love it!!! I just read all of your check ins (here and FB) and I am just so inspired by the sweat, calories and cheers we stirred up around the world today. Thank you for joining in the fun and keep your results coming in if you haven't done your workout yet today. I look forward to setting up another challenge in the near future. Are you in???

Btw, I did 40/20 this evening and kicked my own butt (and had a few words with that woman on the screen pushing me around ;))

Yes!! Thank you I'm in for another challenge:p What a great way to keep up the motivation.!! Thanks ( thanks for kicking my behind all over the living room?hmmmmm:p?)

Hi Cathe,:)

I'm reporting in for your World Wide HiiT check in. I did double wave pyramid and it was so much fun and kicked my backside. I love your HiiT worouts and they are a perfect complement to any weight work done after it. I think you need to have a T-shirt at your online store that says, "I survived HiiT!" :p

Thanks again Cathe,

Hugs!

Nora

Hi Cathe, I forgot to say where I'm at above. I'm in Albany, Oregong USA! Sorry about that.:eek:

Hugs!

Nora

Hello!!!!!!!!! I am here in Australia I did 30/30 sense its been a while that I have done one of the Hiits so I did the easy one;)
Miss yo Cathe(((((Hugs)))))

Last edited:
okay- how does one spell pain? C-A-T-H-E ! :) j/k of course! I did bootcamp on sunday night followed by gym style legs yesterday morning, 40/20 last night and pyramid upper body this morning. I think my ears are the only part of my body that aren't talking to me right now!! haha!

Hey Laura- how'd that first HiiT workout go? I usually start talking back to Cathe as soon as she tries to throw in some type of sprawl or squat thrust!

As promised Cathe, I completed HIIT 30/30 today! Woo-Hoo! What a great workout! This was my first time doing it. A bit tired from our trip, but I got it done!

So, what's next???

Hi Nicole...You did something and that says a lot...like HUGE. Very many people throw in the towel when they are uninspired but you chose to give a go anyway and that what counts....high five!!!!

Well, I'm disappointaed in myself today. I don't have HIIT yet so I did 10-10-10 but I could not find my energy today for some reason :confused: Needless to say I didn't do well :( but did really good on my workouts last week.

I'm in for another challenge and hope to do better next time. I plan to do much better this week though :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.