Workout Personality Quiz

Natasha----thanks...this is cool.

My Result:
Strength Sister

You’re loyal, self-disciplined, and driven, rarely deviating from your routine. Following a training schedule and keeping track of your workouts helps you monitor progress and measure results. You know the body-sculpting, fat-burning benefits of lifting weights (you can see them in the mirror!), but you can trim down even more by mixing in some cardio activity.

I do agree with my results!!!

This one was pretty spot on for me: Strength Sister! I love lifting and the heavier the better. Mesos 2 & 3 are where I am at! Give me heavy or leave me alone!

That being said, I do enjoy cardio, circuits, and light weight/high rep too but the majority of my workouts in a year are heavy.

Ok, confession time ... please tell me I am not the only one with Eye of the Tiger on their playlist! :eek:

I'm the Strength Sister too. Yes, it fits me, although I do incorporate the cardio they're recommending, as those are my preferred cardio workouts (in addition to spinning.) And, no Julie.... you're not the only one! ;)

I'm a Cardio Queen.

Kind of true because I love the calorie burn. I also love the weight training side of it.

That was fun and interesting.

Thanks for sharing.

Brenda

Another Strength Sister here! It is true too...I will blow off a cardio workout before I will a weight one.

Thanks for posting this Natty!

Strength Sister!

I didn't expect that. I tend to focus on body weight or kettlebells. But, I guess it was the question about what would you do if you only had half an hour. And, thats kind of an obvious answer. :rolleyes:

Fun thread!

when i saw the name of this post and before seeing who posted i said to myself....this has to be a mini-natty post....hahahahahaha....and i was right....natasha u always post really interesting and cool stuff.........n-e-way.....i'm a cardio queen.....and that would be pretty correct.....while i love lifting, if i'm short on time i would rather do some cardio and get my heart rate up and sweating if that's all i can do....and i love to run....so that's pretty correct....thx for this natasha.....cute thread:)

Good quiz! Strength sister here too, but I likes me cardio as well, especially short and tough Hiit.

Great thread, Natasha, enjoyed the quiz! Another Cardio Queen here - which I do somewhat agree with, as it is what I enjoy doing the most, but I also like weights and make sure to incorporate them and am glad I did after . .

And, Julie, Eye of the Tiger rocks!! C'mon, who couldn't get pumped up for some killer workout with that song!?!

Social Butterfly... kind of strange. I don't consider myself an extrovert, and I much prefer working out at home. I sort of had to pretend that I worked out at a gym since almost all the questions assumed that I did.

Maybe because I lean towards high-energy workouts?

Ha - it thinks I'm a yoga guru! Well, ok, but I like to kick butt with martial arts, too! Thanks for posting the link to the fun survey!

This one was pretty spot on for me: Strength Sister! I love lifting and the heavier the better. Mesos 2 & 3 are where I am at! Give me heavy or leave me alone!

That being said, I do enjoy cardio, circuits, and light weight/high rep too but the majority of my workouts in a year are heavy.

Ok, confession time ... please tell me I am not the only one with Eye of the Tiger on their playlist! :eek:

Eye Of The Tiger was on my very first iPod Nano 8 years ago. I never take it off any playlist.........I picture myself running up the stairs like Rocky. What song could be more inspirational? :D

when i saw the name of this post and before seeing who posted i said to myself....this has to be a mini-natty post....hahahahahaha....and i was right....natasha u always post really interesting and cool stuff.........n-e-way.....i'm a cardio queen.....and that would be pretty correct.....while i love lifting, if i'm short on time i would rather do some cardio and get my heart rate up and sweating if that's all i can do....and i love to run....so that's pretty correct....thx for this natasha.....cute thread:)

thanks so much! I love reading your responses :).

Strength Sister! Yup, I would prefer to lift then do cardio. :D
Eye of the tiger,I think Cathe says that in KCP. Great song to work out to.:)

I'm a Cardio Queen. I guess that's still kinda true, but in the past 6 years Cathe's workouts have transformed my body because of the weight work more than the cardio. Don't get me wrong, her cardio DVDs make a difference...but now I have muscles! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.