Workout Personality Quiz

Ha - it thinks I'm a yoga guru! Well, ok, but I like to kick butt with martial arts, too! Thanks for posting the link to the fun survey!
Sorry for hijack, ladies :eek: --- ElleJay!! What kind of pup is that is your avatar? My 15 year-old Maltese died last Saturday. :(:(:(. My hubby and I just traveled nearly 6 hours by car :eek: to see a Maltese pup available for sale. I hope it works out! Not getting my hopes up too soon. Still grieving :(. SWORE I wouldn't get any more puppies, lol! We still have 3 others. I'm a nut when it comes to dogs. Hehe. I just LOVE 'em! :p

Carry on all you strength sisters & cardio queens!! ;)

Cardio Queen ! But I've learnt the importance of lifting also and I am really enjoying the results...So I may say I'm something in between even if I'm a cardio girl, fundamentally: I'm addicted to those endorphins and to those "jump up jump down, cha-cha pivot, rebound back, ricochet, step up and lounge" and the list could go on and on for hours!

Sorry for hijack, ladies :eek: --- ElleJay!! What kind of pup is that is your avatar? My 15 year-old Maltese died last Saturday. :(:(:(. My hubby and I just traveled nearly 6 hours by car :eek: to see a Maltese pup available for sale. I hope it works out! Not getting my hopes up too soon. Still grieving :(. SWORE I wouldn't get any more puppies, lol! We still have 3 others. I'm a nut when it comes to dogs. Hehe. I just LOVE 'em! :p

Carry on all you strength sisters & cardio queens!! ;)

Awwww - so sorry about your pup :( This is a bichon frise - I wish he was mine, but he is my 'want dog'. His name is Harvey and he originally appeared in the daily puppy site a few years ago. My husband sent him to me and I just think he is the cutest thing (the puppy and the husband ;))

Good luck finding another puppy!

Awwww - so sorry about your pup :( This is a bichon frise - I wish he was mine, but he is my 'want dog'. His name is Harvey and he originally appeared in the daily puppy site a few years ago. My husband sent him to me and I just think he is the cutest thing (the puppy and the husband ;))

Good luck finding another puppy!

Thanks so much for your concolences and your reply. We had our boy for 15 great years. I miss him so! :(. That little guy in your avatar is absolutely adorable! The Bichons look a little like the Maltese, except that they have curly hair. I hope one day you get that puppy you desire! :), and I hope all goes well for us today at the breeder!!

Thanks for posting this Natasha, fun!!
I'm a strength sister, I'd much rather pick up the weights any day but I've gotten a lot better about getting the cardio in. And ITA about doing Hiit! And yes, Eye of The Tiger!!

Carol, I'm so sorry for the loss of your dog :( We have a 15 year old lab and it's so hard watching her get old and go downhill. How did the puppy work out you drove 6 hours to see? We drove two states away to get our girl.

Natasha----thanks...this is cool.

My Result:
Strength Sister

You’re loyal, self-disciplined, and driven, rarely deviating from your routine. Following a training schedule and keeping track of your workouts helps you monitor progress and measure results. You know the body-sculpting, fat-burning benefits of lifting weights (you can see them in the mirror!), but you can trim down even more by mixing in some cardio activity.

I do agree with my results!!!

This was my result too and no, I don't really agree. I'm more the "leap on the treadmill and run, hell for leather" type. Any strength training at all will always come second to that.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.