Workout Manager Update

Hi. I love the Workout Manager! I've realized that I have Beta version, 3.6. I'm guessing there must be a later version but I can't figure out how to find and download it. Would you please point me in the right direction?

The latest version of the Workout Manager is 3.6. All of our development time currently is being spent on our Apps. We will resume work on the Workout Manager after we finish all of the other projects were currently working on.

The latest version of the Workout Manager is 3.6. All of our development time currently is being spent on our Apps. We will resume work on the Workout Manager after we finish all of the other projects were currently working on.
Thank you for the update--I am looking forward to it. Can you please give me an estimate of when that will be--e.g., 1 month, 6 months, next year--so I know when to check back? I appreciate it. You have an excellent service!

We really can't speculate. Software development is a slow and unpredictable process since it involves inventing things that have never been done before, but it will be several months if not longer before we can turn our attention again to the WM.

I went into the WOM today to enter the PHA workout but noticed it no longer gives an estimate of calories consumed. Is it a problem just on my end, or does the WOM no longer calculate calories?

I went into the WOM today to enter the PHA workout but noticed it no longer gives an estimate of calories consumed. Is it a problem just on my end, or does the WOM no longer calculate calories?
It has been working for me - did you remember to click on the 'workout completed' checkbox?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.