Workout bras?

Traildoggie

Cathlete
Great informative review. I am on vacation now but will give one of these shefit a try when I'm back home. Ive lost some weight and my current bras are getting a little loose besides.

Calico

Cathlete
No,LOL, I do not work for Shefit but I thank you for the vote of confidence in my sales ability. (Never been in sales of anything). Just wanted to give you a well rounded review. And honestly, I love my Wacoal front zip with an underwater but they aren't going to last forever and Wacoal hasn't come out with a decent replacement.

So trying this with no underwire was a risk at my size. But I think it will work. I can always try the moderate Shefit (vs the Ultimate that I bought) that has less support and use it for weight days. We'll see.

rhbrand

Cathlete
They are my favorite workout bra, once I figured out I had to make sure to line up the straps so they don't rub,

112toGuru

Cathlete
long term update, the only significant wear is the zipper garage on the bottom, and as I said before, I don't use the zipper, at all. a bit of chafing from the metal, I'll have to sew extra material there, surprising this area is so flimsy, I've never had and other front zip sports bras, so I can't say if that's typical, but shouldn't be for the price. thought you might keep an eye on that. I wash these separately, in the bag, and air dry.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.