Woohoo! I did it! Finished the

miniginny

STS pyramid and I’m feeling great. I’m stronger than I’ve ever been and I love having the muscle definition. Now if only it would stop raining so I can get into some tank tops.

Congratulations! I still need to try that. I'm on M3 right now so maybe this time?

Did you feel more strong as you went through M2 & M1 again?

FANTASTIC!!!!:eek:
I'm doing The Kikster Pyramid, too (first time doing STS) and just started M3 this week! How did you like "calming down" into M1 again? Did you lose any muscle size? It will be hard for me to not stay in M2 forever on the way back down ;).

Congratulations! I still need to try that. I'm on M3 right now so maybe this time?

Did you feel more strong as you went through M2 & M1 again?

You should do it.
That was my first time doing STS and after 6 months I'm not sure what to do now that I'm finished. It just feels like it's become a part of my life.
I definitely felt stronger on a lot of things when I did M2&M1 again, but those push-ups in M1 still kicked my butt!

FANTASTIC!!!!:eek:
I'm doing The Kikster Pyramid, too (first time doing STS) and just started M3 this week! How did you like "calming down" into M1 again? Did you lose any muscle size? It will be hard for me to not stay in M2 forever on the way back down ;).

I know what you mean about M2. M1 was still quite challenging with more reps and less rest. My muscles might've lost a bit of size coming back down, but not much. Next time I do it I really must be more careful with sticking to clean eating.
How do you like M3? I thought I wouldn't be able to do the plyo legs, but found it was doable. Good luck on the pyramid!

I know what you mean about M2. M1 was still quite challenging with more reps and less rest. My muscles might've lost a bit of size coming back down, but not much. Next time I do it I really must be more careful with sticking to clean eating.
How do you like M3? I thought I wouldn't be able to do the plyo legs, but found it was doable. Good luck on the pyramid!

Miniginny,
Sorry I haven't responded to your post earlier :eek:...
I love M3!!!! I'm starting W3 tonight and am fired up to try 90% 1RM!!! I'm doing Squat Rack Legs in the middle of the week and ending the week with Plyo Legs as one of my cardio choices (with. So far I'm doing okay with it! I must admit, I loved seeing the muscles develop in M2, so I'm looking forward to going there again! I'm really afraid of all those pushups in M1, though! I know what you mean about clean eating. I'm pretty good at eating clean, I just really need to eat less! I sometimes lose control and start a feeding frenzy on nuts, or even my Nature's Path Optimum cereal. After dinner is my "bad" time! I've been trying to walk instead ;)! It helps.
How often did you work your abs during STS? What did you do for cardio?

Congrats!! STS is a wonderful series!

mackenzie -- I have seen your arms --- YOU go Girl!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.