Will we ever see Cathe's abs again?

NHoffman13

Hey Cathe,
So I have noticed the past few dvd's sets you've put out your always wearing a workout top instead of a sports bra. Will we ever see your abs again?? I'm so inspired and motivated by you and and the girls in your dvd's, including your abs!
Nicole

Cathe's Abs

It's so funny you mention this because the same thought crossed my mind a week or so ago. But, I figure she doesn't need to show off her fabulous body, however it is quite inspiring when she does bare more.

I've thought about this as well, not just the tops - also shorts. I've interpreted it as modesty, not "showy". And I appreciate that!

Yes - it is always motivational to see her abs! :D
I guess it's all what she wants to wear. Just wanted to say that I noticed too about the full leg pants, etc. I dont know how the girls wear the pants - I'd have to peel them off when I'm done! LOL

Too funny!

I also wonder why we never see her abs and legs anymore since she's obviously in great shape. I find it inspirational too but obviously she's free to wear what she wants.

Hi All! Thanks for the nice compliments! Someday I may put shorts and a half shirt on again but lately it just seems easier to go with long tops and capri pants or full length pants. It is less slippery when our exceptionally sweaty skin is covered (especially when using the stability ball) ....plus....I can hide the mic pack and wires better when I have on a long shirt. And not to get all personal on you, but sometimes we film during during that time of the month :eek: and it just isn't fun to have a bloated pudgy tummy exposed and or shorts on ;)

Last edited:
Cathe Friedrich said:
Hi All! Thanks for the nice compliments! Someday I may put shorts and a half shirt on again but lately it just seems easier to go with long tops and capri pants or full length pants. It is less slippery when our exceptionally sweaty skin is covered (especially when using the stability ball) ....plus....I can hide the mic pack and wires better when I have on a long shirt. And not to get all personal on you, but sometimes we film during during that time of the month :eek: and it just isn't fun to have a bloated pudgy tummy exposed and or shorts on ;)

Cathe- so true and it makes total sense. The first few times I did BM2 I wondered why you changed from sports bra to tank. That is until I did the workout in just a sports bra. I slipped all over the ball while doing the upper body portion, lol! Cannot wait for the new workouts :)

Kristin

I had been wondering the same thing as the posters above, but that makes total sense, Cathe! And I echo Terina's comment above - love how you are always straightforward!

LOL....so did I Kristin. Had to change the top ;)

Cathe- so true and it makes total sense. The first few times I did BM2 I wondered why you changed from sports bra to tank. That is until I did the workout in just a sports bra. I slipped all over the ball while doing the upper body portion, lol! Cannot wait for the new workouts :)

Kristin

Ab Sighting...

Hi All,

I did STS Total Body (from the last series) last night and while I was setting up, I turned on the Introduction section of the workout and guess what? There was Cathe sporting a middriff top which showed off her abs in all their washboard splendor. I thought of this thread and thought I'd share.

Fitness Friend,

Teals

Hi All,

I did STS Total Body (from the last series) last night and while I was setting up, I turned on the Introduction section of the workout and guess what? There was Cathe sporting a middriff top which showed off her abs in all their washboard splendor. I thought of this thread and thought I'd share.

Fitness Friend,

Teals

I'll have to pop it in. I never watch the introductions :eek: Thanks for sharing

Lol -- I understand the slippery factor. I work out hard so I can wear cute bra tops, and then I hate the feeling of sweat accumulating on my torso and making things slippery, so I cover my abs up! [ETA: if anyone knows of a good mesh or sheer tank that still shows the bra but also absorbs some sweat let me know!]

I actually thought this thread was going to be about another Cathe all ab workout. I've been doing STS Abs and Core Plates and Weights a lot to prepare for the new gliding workouts, and I love this workout. I can't wait for more gliding ab/core work!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.