why fitnessfreak?

eraslan

Cathlete
I am new around here, and there is something I could not figure out by reading/searching the forum that I am very curious about: why are all the questions being asked to fitnessfreak? Is there something else apart from her helpfulness?

LOL! Good question. I started doing rotations and then all of a sudden everyone started asking me questions. So your guess is as good as mine! :p

I too am new to the forums and noticed that alot of people seek fitnessfreak's advice. It is understandable as I have seen your workouts/rotations. Very impressive. Just wondering....do you have a professional background in exercise/nutrition or have you just acquired your knowledge through personal experience?

I appreciate your posting of the rotations. It's great! Thanks!

perhaps in addition to the "ask cathe" subforum, there should be a "ask debbie/fitnessfreak" subforum:)

fitnessfreaks rotations are great...they deliver just like Cathe's!!! I'm doing a muscle endurance rotations by her and they are very well put together...so balanced and creative (helps me pull out older DVDs I haven't used in a while!!!)
however you got elected the #2 rotation maker (Cathe being #1) I hope you keep it up cuz you ROCK fitnessfreak!!!
julie

I too am new to the forums and noticed that alot of people seek fitnessfreak's advice. It is understandable as I have seen your workouts/rotations. Very impressive. Just wondering....do you have a professional background in exercise/nutrition or have you just acquired your knowledge through personal experience?

I appreciate your posting of the rotations. It's great! Thanks!

I meant to answer this and keep forgetting.

No, I do not have a professional background but would like one. Funds and time are the problem. I've learned everything through experience and reading. I've done a lot of trial and error with my own body so that gives me a good base to follow. :)

Debbie,

You look amazing and are definetly an inspiration to others. I appreciate your willingness to share what knowledge you have acquired. Do you work out at home or the gym? I ask because I noticed the amount of weight you lift when doing squats (quite impressive!) Normally I work out at home but I do have access to a gym. To lift that amount of weight for squats one would either need a squat rack/smith machine. What do you use?

Man Debbie aka Fitness Freak is ripped to the core and really knows what she is talking about. She can wash clothes on her abs. I totally admire her and she seems to really know what she is talking about. It would be great if Cathe could answer every personal question we may have but we all know that thats probably not going to happen with her schedule. I say ask the people who seem to have had great results and Debbie does. She also makes it a point to ask you questions about your workout routines and body type which really helps to make any suggestions that she has very individualistic. I meant to ask you Debbie if you got all your results from working out at home?

Debbie,

You look amazing and are definetly an inspiration to others. I appreciate your willingness to share what knowledge you have acquired. Do you work out at home or the gym? I ask because I noticed the amount of weight you lift when doing squats (quite impressive!) Normally I work out at home but I do have access to a gym. To lift that amount of weight for squats one would either need a squat rack/smith machine. What do you use?

Sonya, I have a Power Tower at home that I use as a squat rack. It works well. I place the bar on the arms of the PT and then load it up. It's at the perfect height for me.

Man Debbie aka Fitness Freak is ripped to the core and really knows what she is talking about. She can wash clothes on her abs. I totally admire her and she seems to really know what she is talking about. It would be great if Cathe could answer every personal question we may have but we all know that thats probably not going to happen with her schedule. I say ask the people who seem to have had great results and Debbie does. She also makes it a point to ask you questions about your workout routines and body type which really helps to make any suggestions that she has very individualistic. I meant to ask you Debbie if you got all your results from working out at home?

Yes, all my results are from home. I have a nice gym that I have created slowly as I get funds for it. I sold a lot of stuff on Ebay for most of the stuff I have. :D I have a Marcy weight bench, a leg press station, a Power Tower, 240# in plates and need more, I have dumbbells that range from 3# to 45# and need more, I have a treadmill and lots of accessories.

Thanks for all your kind words, everyone! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.