Why don't people like to eat egg yolks?

Thanks, Melody. I feel the same way about pizza but I only eat good pizza. I may never be able to give up cheese though I am leaning that way and the occasional splurge is a necessary evil. :)
Bobbi "Chicks rule!"http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/tiere/animal-smiley-032.gif
Tell me what you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? -Mary Oliver
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/linie/smiley-linie-004.gif

Is there such a thing as good pizza? :p

I actually make mine with artichokes, spinach, roma tomatoes, garlic, portabellos, tofu (no gagging, please) and mozzerella. I can't give up cheese, either. Though I do only eat it on pizza and lasagna, though. So I make sure to cook these things at least once a week! ;)

It is so good to see you, Bobbi! I always love your posts. :D

Missy

>I guess I'd better put down the Robin Eggs now:)

Bad Stephfitz...LOL..;) I just may have to send my tall friend Melody after you.

Robin:)

>*beats thread with a large stick*
>
>DIE, YOU *$%&$*% THREAD, DIE!!!!

ROTFLMAO!

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

"I've never met anyone personally with a breast augmentation, but I definitely do think somewhat less of them."

OH so I'm suppose to just ignor this post from her from a couple months ago because she really doesn't mean any harm. If she met me and knew I had implants thats an automatic - 5 on the Kathryn scale I can't be anyone worth knowing. Does she think somewhat less of the TLT instructors who has had implants? She's over there sucking up to them. Do they know what she's said over here?..hmmmmmm

This is why I just lurk. Someone posts something really nasty. People call them on it....then the "enablers" step in and say "Oh it's ok, she posts alot of really informative information so it's ok that she said that" It's like a spouse enabling their other half to beat them or drink or whatever.

BTW Kathryn.......I was pissed when you made that comment about the breast augmentation. YOU don't know me! And frankly, I wouldn't want to know you either after your shallow comment.

I for one don't get it. But then again thats why I have always lurked here.

It's not worth my time to get involved with this nonsense.

Back to lurkdomville.......SSDD

And yes....I know Kathryn has learned her lesson....shes had enough, quit picking on her... yada yada yada

:p

BTW I've met marti chitwood and I think I'll listen to her nutritional advice. I know she knows what she's talking about.

Actually, Limecat, the North American chapter of the Society For The Protection of Dead Horses has lodged a complaint about this thread with the international committee. And not a moment too soon.

Fried eggs
Hard boiled eggs
Soft boiled eggs
Scrambled eggs
Eggs Benedict
Eggs Arnold
Quiche
Omelets
Eggs Over Easy
Eggs Sunny Side Up
Eggsistentialism
Eggsercise

I love 'em all.

A-Jock

Hey, Shelley, when I met you, I do believe we met standing over the body of a dead horse! Memories, like the corners of my mind...

Then it was oldies vs newbies, if memory serves. I believe we created an ineffective but delightful workout program involving the dead horse. I will not dredge that up, however. I am completely blown away by the realization that "which came first, the chicken or the egg" has a name and it's Eggsistentialism as defined by our delightful A-Jock, who if you don't mind my saying so, is rather egg-headed in that she's legally bald and kinda intellectual. I'm trotting off to comtemplate this koan and perhaps discover something about myself and the Universe. Eggscuse me please and have a beautiful day! :D Remeber CHICK's rule and eggs are nothing but trouble makers!
Bobbi "Chicks rule!"http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/tiere/animal-smiley-032.gif
Tell me what you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? -Mary Oliver
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/linie/smiley-linie-004.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.