Who's your biggest crush right now?

What was the one where he played a heroin addict?

I'm pretty sure that was "Courage Under Fire." He was uber thin in that. Have you seen "The Machinist" with Christian Bale??? Wow! Talk about going to extremes for a movie.

My crushes are:
My husband of 9-1/2 years - he's the best guy in the world
Prince. Prince. Prince.
Johnny Depp

Do dead people count? If so, then...

Montgomery Clift (He's my favorite actor of all time)
John Lennon

I used to love Kevin Costner and his friendly charm until I heard about that "stuff" that happened on his honeymoon? What that true?

George Clooney is up there on my list but Johnny Depp - that boyish charm and sex appeal - he's my number one!

OK I have to type this really quick before my DH walks in the room;)

My biggest crush right now has to be Johnny Depp (Captain Jack Sparrow anyone?)

Next on my list is Wentworth Miller who plays Michael Scofield on Prison Break. As ridiculous as this show has become I'll still watch just to see him.

GREAT THREAD LAURA !

Right now, my #1 crush is DAVID GROHL, lead singer of the Foo Fighters. I just saw them in concert about 10 days ago so I am still all misty-eyed over him.

After him comes Ed Norton...he is HOT !

Hmmmmmmmmm... I don't really have any crushes, but Brad always makes me swoon. So does Angelina, for that matter.;) Johnny Depp as Capt. Jack, Jason Statham... that's about it.

EXCELLENT Thread, Laura!

My husband and I are each allowed five "deal breakers." LOL! Here are mine:

1. Gavin Newsome, totally hot mayor of San Francisco
2. Ryan Phillippe (Insert dreamy sigh here.)
3. Matthew Settle (Captain Spears in Band of Brothers.)
4. Jon Bon Jovi
5. Ben Affleck

I have a thing for Ed Norton. It's not a steady crush but when I see him in a movie all the giddyness comes back and I start googling him again. He's got this cute puppy dog mug.

YUCK!!! He looks so much like my ex boyfriend who is yucky yucky yucky! LOL!

My personal favorite will always be Sergei Bodrov, Jr. I was devastated when I found out he died. I also loved Michael Pare in the Philadelphia Experiment and Streets of Fire.

My heart skips a beat when I see Jimmy Smits...OMG...I have a thing for dark men...I used to hang pictures of Clark Gable in my room when I was growing up, he still gets me going...wow, most kids had Leif Garrett, I was strange.:D
Oh and Brad in the Legends of the Fall..I love Andy Garcia in Godfather too, sexy arse man, oh in Ocean's Eleven too....and I wanna play with Adrien Brody's nose...he is sexy in a different kinda way...

But its Jimmy Smits that gets me hot and bothered.;)

Johnny Depp Johnny Depp Johnny Depp -- ever since Nightmare on Elm Street, Platoon and 21 Jumpstreet.

A slight crush on Michael Phelps, but he's so young, that I just feel dirty.

Charlene

I must admit that I have a thing for dark men as well Tneah :)

I love Jimmy Smits and was bummed when they cancelled his latest show Cane. Andy Garcia is also muy guapo (very handsome). Have you seen the movie The Lost City?

Funny thing is my DH is a blue eyed, blonde hair American boy ;)

Chastity

Most people laugh at mine, but I don't care!

Kid Rock (Mmmmmmmm!)
50 Cent
Dennis Quaid
Angelina (like so many others;);))

I also married a brown haired/hazel eyed All American athletic type. Go figure!

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.