Who's tried Boot Camp

I tried Boot Camp for the first time yesterday! It was tough but I really enjoyed the workout. Today I'm pretty sore too (especially in my upper body) and I haven't been sore in awhile!

I plan on doing it again next week.

Cheryl

No stepping in BC. Mostly kickbox and hi-lo drills. Cathe uses an 8 lb medicine ball, but you could substitute with dumbells. One of the background exercises shows the modification w/ dumbells. Only 1 exercise you could not substitute dumbell with the medicine ball -- lower abs where you put the ball between your legs.

Duh! Somebody already replied to the question!

Haslina

I really hesitate to say this, but I was very disappointed in Boot Camp, and this is the one I looked forward to the most.

I'm so used to the intensity of Cathe's other tapes and was crushed when I did Boot Camp and felt like I didn't even work out. I think if I tried it again, I'd do the option without the abs, and save the abs for last.

I like the Terminator workouts in which sections of Boot Camp are mixed in, but Boot Camp alone I reluctantly have to give a thumbs down for lack of intensity.

Just Do It! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.