Who's Ready to Party?

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
LITE-Cardio-Party-9062.jpg

Cardio Party ( from left to right: Lisa, Jenn and Lisa) - This high energy routine will mix multiple cardio methods to leave you worked and breathless, but you'll be having so much fun, you may not even notice! Get ready to "party hard" while all low impact movement keeps it easy on your joints! The DVD will also include a Calorie Crush cardio bonus, a Pyramid Pump, a LITE stretch and a 6 Pack Ab add-on.

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Intermediate LITE workouts or learn more at: https://shop.cathe.com/LITE-s/180.htm Act Now! Current Pre-Sale Prices Will End Nov 1st!

There isn't a step video in this series, but one of the bonus calorie crush workouts is step. Here is what Cathe said on Facebook yesterday: "We used the step for bonus cardio for the Cardio Party Calorie Crush. I am still doing the future step DVD that I promised. That's next on the list but just to keep everyone's appetites satisfied I did a mini IMAX calorie crush for this advanced bonus segment ....Its so "fun hard" "

There isn't a step video in this series, but one of the bonus calorie crush workouts is step. Here is what Cathe said on Facebook yesterday: "We used the step for bonus cardio for the Cardio Party Calorie Crush. I am still doing the future step DVD that I promised. That's next on the list but just to keep everyone's appetites satisfied I did a mini IMAX calorie crush for this advanced bonus segment ....Its so "fun hard" "
A mini Imax?!! That means a short and sweet butt kicker delivered Cathe style. I'm in. Thanks for the info.

One of my favorite segments in ICE is the Blizzard Blast from Low Impact Sweat. If this is anything like that, I'm really looking forward to it! In fact, I think I may see an interesting Workout Blender mix in my future... ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.