Who's More Insane...?

tygra

Cathlete
Well, I finally started the Insantiy Rotation 1.5 weeks ago. This weekend I had Pure Cardio lined up and couldn't help but think "Who's more insane?? Sean T for making these workouts or ME doing them?" Wow!!

So far I am loving/hating this rotation! Insantiy is Insanely hard but oh so good!! I am happy I started and hope I can make it through the next weeks!!

I think Sean T is incredible - motivating for sure! Just when I am about to die he yells..."GO!" I like how people also have to take breaks and when Sean T sees they need one, he'll tell them. He definitely is one of the best people I think to lead these workouts that are so insane.

I am looking forward to changes!!!!

Thanks all for enabling and thanks to my BB Coach for sending (although it was back in Dec......:):)), I finally took the plunge and again, one word..

WOW

or I should say

INSANE

All of those who are also starting...hope you are enjoying as well and feeling accomplished! These are by far the hardest workouts I've ever done for cardio

I'm on day 12 of Insanity and I feel exactly the same way.

The workouts are incredibly insane and not easy but I am motivated to keep trying to stay in it and dig deeper!! I love Shaun T. :) And I also REALLY like that people on the tape are taking breaks.

I think my favorite is when he asks one of the girls how she's feeling and she says "I want to leave!" :eek: He doesn't hear it at first and then he tells her to go take a break! I love that.

I feel like I'm dying by the time we get to the stretch but then there is so much more!!!

But I love it! No doubt about it!

And guess what, Insanitinas: Shaun T and Beachbody announced at its recent annual summit that Shaun is producing (wait for it) INSANITY ASYLUM, to be released in 2011. I bet ASYLUM makes INSANITY look like a Leslie Sansone vid.

Just. Can't. Wait.

a-Jock

bring it on!!! Commit me!!
(if i live through insanity...that is)

Jane, maybe they will make a follow up t-shirt with that saying on the back: Bring it on! Commit me! They can put Insanity Asylum on the front. Oh, I love that!! ;) I'd purchase it!!

Oh how I can't wait for Asylum.......

Denise

Yay Jane!! That's fantastic you've started Insanity! I hope you continue to LOVE the workouts! Shaun T is an amazing instructor. He really structured this program brilliantly and his motivation style is perfect for the workouts :).
Keep us posted!

I just got mine, and I don't have it penciled in until after Labor Day. I'm 1 month into the all STS rotation and when I finish that I am training for my 1st ever 1/2 marathon on Labor day. So Insanity falls after that. However, I did the fit test tonight just to see, and am hooked already!! Seriously thinking of scrapping Meso 2 and 3 and doing Insanity. But then I have to redo my whole calendar. And I am enjoying the all STS rotation w/ the cardio and weights. Decisions, decisions. What's a girl to do?

Nan

And guess what, Insanitinas: Shaun T and Beachbody announced at its recent annual summit that Shaun is producing (wait for it) INSANITY ASYLUM, to be released in 2011. I bet ASYLUM makes INSANITY look like a Leslie Sansone vid.

Just. Can't. Wait.

a-Jock

ARGGHHHH!!!!! Stop.Spending.My.Money. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.