Who's gonna watch the Royal Wedding?

pjlippert

Cathlete
I'm totally gonna watch it!! I may even watch it live at whatever hour it will play live! They are such a beautiful couple and I think they will do great!!

Pam

I'm watching too!! I can't wait. I'm bringing my little TV up from the basement so I can sit it by my desk and watch it while I am "working." I totally agree they are such a beautiful couple.

Regina

Hey there! April 29th is "the big day". As a mom I can honestly say that I'm sure Princess Diana would be very happy of William's choice. Kate is so lovely!

Sorry no, not for me, and I'm British!

I just can't get all that excited by another union that will probably end badly with disappointment all round. I prefer to watch the royals who quietly and with authority go about their business, tending to multiple engagements for political, cultural, health organizations and charitable benefits, i.e., princess Anne.

I think it was in extreme poor taste that William gave his fiancee his dead mother's, ill-fated engagement ring. If you believe in karma, how will that one play out?!!

Still, hope you all enjoy the festivities!

Clare

I'll def watch it too. I don't know if I'll watch it live but I'll at least record it.

Maddiesmum, that's so funny you say that. There is another mom on my DS's swim team that is British and when I asked her if she was excited about it she almost seemed put off.

I do hope William and Kate have a happy, long, successful marriage and that lessons were learned from Charles and Diana.

I'm British and I would rather chew my own arm off than watch!!! I've got friends who are going away that weekend just so they can avoid all they hype!
Bring on the republic!!!

I think they are such a cute couple. I always liked Diana...she'd be so happy for William & Kate!

Definitely some strong opinions on this.... please don't chew your arm off! You've worked hard to get it toned! LOL!!

He gave her his mother's ring; they are getting married on the same date but three months earlier; their engagement photos look identical to his parents; I don't know - it all seems a bit much. I won't be watching, but they are a cute couple. But really, I need reminding that my "prince" ain't comin'??!! I guess I'm just a little tired of watching rich people be rich (all the reality programming, etc). Although I do appreciate some of the things they are doing - no wedding gifts, for example - instead, donations made to a selection of favorite charities - that's classy!!

I just find weddings incredibly boring, even if you know the people involved. I'll be curious as to the dress, but that will no doubt be plastered everywhere, so I won't have to watch the wedding for that. It's sort of like watching or hearing about someone else's vacation - if you weren't there having fun, why on earth would you want to hear about it?

I can barely make it through a wedding when I know the people, NO way I'm tuning in for this wedding! B-O-R-I-N-G!!

Sorry no, not for me, and I'm British!

I just can't get all that excited by another union that will probably end badly with disappointment all round. I prefer to watch the royals who quietly and with authority go about their business, tending to multiple engagements for political, cultural, health organizations and charitable benefits, i.e., princess Anne.

I think it was in extreme poor taste that William gave his fiancee his dead mother's, ill-fated engagement ring. If you believe in karma, how will that one play out?!!

Still, hope you all enjoy the festivities!

Clare

Amen to that!!!!!!!! Seen it all b4 Yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwn

We get the day off though so I'll get to fit in an extra workout that week LOL :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.