"Who wants to talk about the Low Impact series?"

Would love to see some shorter, 30-40 min. pre-mixes. Looks like I'm not the only one with aging knees so Yes!! to low-impact !

This is wonderful, Cathe! I have been looking to incorporate some more low impact (but high intensity!) workouts into my routine, so this is perfect timing! Thank you so much! I'll be ready with my plastic on May 1st for pre-order! :)

Hi Cathe!! Really looking forward to these workouts. When will the fitness by cathe discs be available?
Tracy

Just wanted to say thank you!!! I am so excited. I love all your workouts, but there are times when low impact is necessary--and I'm so thrilled that you are providing these! Can't wait.

Marking the presale on my Cathe calendar now! :):):)

Jo

What a great bit of news. Most of my questions have been asked. Any sequels to the older low impact stuff we love?

Looking forward to May 1st!!

Cathe you mentioned the sliding disc can be used on carpet and wood floors, does it work on tile floors as well?

I am looking forward to the new workouts; but I am more excited about the Disney Road Trip. Can not wait to meet you. :D Will you be using the sliding disc and new workouts during the RT?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.