Who ordered???

I had no idea!!!

I just got back in town from an extended mountainbike tour, holy handlebars, I had no idea this was even happening! I ordered the 10 dvd set with Ride. Okay, like I nearly fainted when I saw the picture of a similar like STS cover, thinking it was STS #2, but this is awesome too. I'm thinking its like an STS *light* version, not easier, but more condensed. Its going to take me a few days to read all the posts on here about this. Not to mention, Crossfire and To The Max were here and I did Crossfire yesterday evening and it was instantaneous *love*.

I did not pre-order. Going to sit this one out. Might purchase a couple of the individual dvds when they come out down the road but I just don't need another program/set of this size in my collection right now...

I ordered 9 dvds set. I never miss Cathe workout :)
I like some other instructor (Shoun T, Amy Bento, Sharon Twombly etc) but Cathe is the best, I really feel good with her.:D:D

Me :). Ordered the 9 discs, no Ride. The downloads plus dvds is a great deal, but I don't see me using the downloads, just have not gotten into doing that yet.

I did on Sunday. The discs but no ride. I don't have a spin bike and that's not something I'm interested in right now.

I've decided to treat myself to pre-orders whenever they're offered. The discount can't be beat and I love the idea of owning all this variety!

Hi all,

Yep, I ordered mine. I was surprised it started today (Sunday July 15th) I was thinking it would be the 16th on Monday it would start but I saw this thread and hurried right over to get my order in when I saw it. I did get my order in and it says your order number is 100711 YAY!!! Happy Dances all around~ Yep, I ordered all 10 dvd's with Ride included. So glad I saw the thread Sunday and ordered it then.

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.