Who HASN'T ordered STS?

i haven't money is a big issue right now. crossing fingers i get some sort of break on dh's ER bill and MRI. the blog pics are awesome and normally i might be tempted but i went through all my magazine workouts and found some great stuff to do on my own. i love cathe(and amy bento) strength workouts but i really feel its time to make a workout that suits me the best and i still have so many anyway that it keeps me busy :)

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

http://jtjulian2003.tripod.com

YOU CAN'T HAVE EVERYTHING,WHERE WOULD YOU PUT IT??

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1307/4842454/16585805/255246443.jpg

I didn't order either STS either.

I pay alot of $ to belong to a really nice gym 2 miles from my house. I couldn't justify spending the cash for that along with STS esp when I would need to buy additional equipment to do the series.

It does look like a good series though, and if I didn't have my gym membership I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Lynn M.

No. I'm still having a passionate and intense love affair with kettlebells, and can't think of anything else.

No. I need the dollars for other things. I've got to see results using the slow and heavy, Gym styles etc.. (weight training) beofre I could justify the dollars. But it looks really good! I am just joining in with all the hype and excietment

Andrea

I haven't and won't...maybe sometime in the future when I've seen clips, read the reviews, read about results like no other program has ever delievered, and can save up and not want to buy any other workout(s) for a year or more!
Angela:7

I haven't. I would love to, but no money and I cannot rationalize a purchase like that. I really am enjoying the blog pictures and wish I had the time and equipment to dedicate to it, but not right now in my life! :)

Maybe someday I'll find a great deal on ebay!!! }(

Mary

I haven't ordered. My new rule is that nothing new is allowed in this apartment unless something old gets thrown out. I'm completely obsessed with keeping objects out of my house!!! The clutter is driving me insane. Did Cathe say there were like 37 DVDs???? I would have to throw away all of my DH's clothes to make room, and he would get cold being naked all the time. :p

I have not ordered and I'm confidently standing by my decision.

I'm thrilled with my progress from PUB/PLB & Gym styles combined with BFL. No extra money needed to be spent.

:)

I haven't ordered either Shelley... like you I build muscle VERY EASY so while I'd love to do this rotation I know I wouldn't be happy with how my body looks after so I have to pass it up. I love lifting, just wish my darn body wouldn't gain muscle so easy.

i havent and wont. i love doing upper but p90x and p90x+ is enough for me and the cost of sts is too high

laura

I haven't and not sure I will preorder. I don't think I could stick to the rotation... and don't think I could do the program as intended -- so I figure, why not stick to the gazillion of other Cathe workouts that I already have?? :)

I'm not going to. I think that the GS would suit my needs better. Plus, it's more $$ than I can shell out right now. I need to make money, not spend it, LOL!

I didn't. Like Christine, this kind of training does not really appeal to me. I teetered for a little bit but then realized that I really wouldn't do it.

Me too!! I pre-ordered and then I cancelled. Simply because the 3 times a week weight training is not how I am training right now. I wouldn't have minded the 3.5 months commitment and the periodization program is something that would benefit me - I'm trying to build strength without bulking up. I also did not like the idea of extra equipment like paper plates, slanted risers etc. I am afraid the equipment & exercises will take too much room, and I do not have extra space in my bedroom to do it, although SNM has assured me that this is not the case.

I read that Cathe my consider another STS style program in the future. And if she does total body or 2 day split then I would definitely pre-order that one. And if Cathe is doing mixed martial arts workouts then I will buy that too. Ideally I am looking for heavy total body workouts like Push Pull & Supersets, MIS, MM, ME etc. I find this suits my lifestyle better.

I am regretting it right now as I look at the pictures and read the descriptions. I feel like buying just so I can look at the new set - it's fantastic! And the crew.

Yen

I haven't, I wish I could because it looks like a great challenge. I put on muscle in my lower half like no one's business and my upper body no matter how hard I train gains nothing. So I have learned to stay away from heavy training. I am having fun watching all the blog updates though and praying for cardio. What is MMA?

I haven't, and after deliberating about it, I'm not going to.

I do have heavy weights at home, and a squat rack, but when lifting heavy, I either use programs from books or follow Gym Styles or Slow & Heavy. I periodize my GS and S&H workouts anyway, so STS would just be a waste of money for me.

Looking forward to the (hopefully) forthcoming MMA workout, though.

MuscleGuy

I haven't ordered. I have been doing Gym Styles/4DS/PUB/PLB and have p90x. So I can't justify spending the money on more weight workouts. But I will be getting MMA I can't wait:)

Steph

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.