Who has purchased the new workouts?

I pre-ordered way back when, then actually had second thoughts about if I would ever be able to keep up, cancelled my order. Don't know what could have been going through my head;)
The only explaination is, "Sheer temporary insanity"!
I jumped right back on the Cathe bandwagon, and can't wait to start feeling the burn!

It's a great deal!!!

Carrie:) :)

I'm another one that ordered the day the presale started. September 16, 2005. It's been a long wait, but I have no doubt worth every minute. This was my first presale since I wasn't on the boards when the Hardcores were presaled and like a dummy, I didn't get the LIS/TBS DVDs when they were offered for $29.99. I ended up getting those later as well as everything else of Cathe's (just ordered CTX Xpress this week) except for S&H which will be ordered on my next preorder! I don't have BS/BF or High Step Circuit but don't feel the need to have those. LIS, with the premixes, is another story.

I pre-ordered them last year as soon as I was able to on CKSALES. I always pre-order the advanced workouts. I've enjoyed every workout I've purchased from Cathe...well except for the Slow and Heavy series. I love circuit so I'm really looking forward to these workouts.

I've been preordering Cathe's workouts since the BB series. (I found her only after she released her Intensity series.) Never regretted a thing. Every penny I put in a Cathe workout has been money well spent.

Pinky

Hi Suz, How nice of your husband to INSIST you order Cathe DVD's! I ordered all of them on 9/17/05. I'm real excited to get them.

Susan C.M.

I preordered last week. I was wanting MM for awhile and thought I'd take advantage of the free shipping. Love MM. Can't wait for the new ones.

Buffy

I pre-ordered as soon as I could through CK Sales. The good news is that they don't charge my credit card until they ship the bad news is we don't get the 'surprise' that Cathe is generously giving to those who kept their pre-orders **pouts**

Take Care
Laurie:)

You guys are the best! I just pre-ordered. :7:7:7 Thanks for your support. Now I just have to get one of those bands. Where do I get those and what "size"? I warned DH that I would have to buy one if I pre-ordered. He must be getting ready to buy something big. Hmmm...

Susan C.M. - LOVE your new avatar.

Amy - funny, after I typed that I was new and then put in the date I thought the same thing - not so new anymore. :)

Shelly - you make a good point. ;)

Pinky - SO nice to see you!!!

Thanks again everybody. I knew if a lot of people had the new workouts I'd just HAVE to have them when hearing all of you talk about them.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

You guys are the best! I just pre-ordered. :7:7:7 Thanks for your support. Now I just have to get one of those bands. Where do I get those and what "size"? I warned DH that I would have to buy one if I pre-ordered. He must be getting ready to buy something big. Hmmm...

Susan C.M. - LOVE your new avatar.

Amy - funny, after I typed that I was new and then put in the date I thought the same thing - not so new anymore. :)

Shelly - you make a good point. ;)

Pinky - SO nice to see you!!!

Thanks again everybody. I knew if a lot of people had the new workouts I'd just HAVE to have them when hearing all of you talk about them.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

You can get the Dynabands at collagevideo.com. They are six feet long and I think it's a medium tension resistance band. Cathe uses a green band but when I ordered from Collage, they sent me a red one. You don't have to pay shipping if you're just getting the band. Congrats on your new purchases.

Marcy

You can get the Dynabands at collagevideo.com. They are six feet long and I think it's a medium tension resistance band. Cathe uses a green band but when I ordered from Collage, they sent me a red one. You don't have to pay shipping if you're just getting the band. Congrats on your new purchases.

Marcy

Marcy

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.