Who has already preordered fit tower?

For those who have pre-ordered, has the charge appeared on your card/account yet? I ordered on Sunday, and it has not shown up yet. I found out today that the card I used has since been compromised (two unauthorized attempts to use it) so the bank had to cancel the card. The company won't be able to use that card now to process my payment if they haven't done it already. I'm hoping the compromise is not connected to that website because now I'll have to give them a different card, and I'm a bit leery about doing that now. Ugh.

For those who have pre-ordered, has the charge appeared on your card/account yet? I ordered on Sunday, and it has not shown up yet. I found out today that the card I used has since been compromised (two unauthorized attempts to use it) so the bank had to cancel the card. The company won't be able to use that card now to process my payment if they haven't done it already. I'm hoping the compromise is not connected to that website because now I'll have to give them a different card, and I'm a bit leery about doing that now. Ugh.

I checked my bank account/card and it's on there - it's listed as pending but those usually go through. My bank usually notifies me if suspicious activity takes place (Bank of America, believe it or not!) so I'm assuming it might just be coincidental that your card was compromised? I know I had to get a new one a few months back because of unauthorized transactions and it had nothing to do with what I purchased. I hope everything gets straightened out!

I called and gave them another card (there's no way I'm missing out on this tower!). I'm hoping the timing of the order and card breach was just coincidental.

I haven't yet.....just curious......even though it's not the 18th yet, the ordering went thru ok??
I ordered mine last Saturday because I saw a link here that someone ordered it. I didn't use the Coupon though because I didn't know about it...see I should have waited!

Oh, bummer! They had announced about the coupon code here a couple weeks
Ago....why don't you try calling that Fit Tower customer service # listed on their
Website or in your email confirmation and tell them you didn't include the
Coupon code, maybe they will do an adjustment for you...not saying they will,
But it's worth a try.... :)

I think the payment will not be deducted from your account or charged to your credit card until after it ships. Some companies do not deduct payment until the product is on its way. I saw my payment pending on my bank statement once I preordered the tower but it has not been deducted from my card and I don't see the pending amount any more. Has the majority of those who preordered having the same experience?

I can't wait to get the tower. I agree with another member, using a chair is just not doing it for me.

I ordered on Friday and found out yesterday my card was compromised. I had also visited the Statue of Liberty this week and used it there and figured that's where it happened but now that I see your post I think it was the fit tower purchase. I'm afraid to give them my new card number.

Just checked my account and while it said my Fit Tower purchase was pending yesterday now it's not there anymore (looks like it didn't go through). Something definitely fishy about this! Bank of America usually notifies me if something is suspicious but to just get rid of the charge? Very strange.... :confused:

I ordered on Friday and found out yesterday my card was compromised. I had also visited the Statue of Liberty this week and used it there and figured that's where it happened but now that I see your post I think it was the fit tower purchase. I'm afraid to give them my new card number.

Oh boy, that does not make me feel good about giving them another card!

There is nothing to worry about as far as integrity or security is concerned with the company handling the Pre-Sale for the Fit Tower. The site is secure and no humans have access to your credit card information.

I'm pretty trusting but why did my order get erased on my card? Will it be billed once processed? Sorry! I don't understand why I was billed and why the charge disappeared.

I tried ordering twice yesterday morning and my CC # was rejected. I called my bank and there is no problem. I am wondering if the site is having problems? Not sure what to do and if they can be trusted. Do they take Paypal?

I'm pretty trusting but why did my order get erased on my card? Will it be billed once processed? Sorry! I don't understand why I was billed and why the charge disappeared.

That doesn't mean your order was erased. I'm not sure how they handle the actual charge but many companies do an authorization only and then do the actual charge later on like when the order ships. If you have any concerns just click on the customer service link at the bottom of the Fit Tower website and I'm sure they will be glad to help you.

Mine has been pending for days.
I second what Robin says, this is normal.
I called the company and they said the charge will go away and be actually charged when the unit ships.

I tried ordering twice yesterday morning and my CC # was rejected. I called my bank and there is no problem. I am wondering if the site is having problems? Not sure what to do and if they can be trusted. Do they take Paypal?

Websites like Fit Tower and us don't actually charge or handle your credit card information. Instead we all use payment gateways like Authorize.net to handle your transaction . I can tell you from my personal experience that when a credit card is declined and you contact the issuing bank, and it is not for insufficient funds, you have at best a 50% chance of getting a right answer. You have to ask them if they're seeing the charge at at all? If so what is the reason for rejection? Is there a block on the card, etc.? If they're not seeing the charge at all it means something is wrong with what is being entered on the order screen. If the address you enter on the form doesn't match your credit card billing address your order might be rejected. But also something as simple as using auto fill to enter your credit card info can cause an issue. Auto fill for me works 95% of the time, but I have a few accounts where if I use auto fill the card will always be declined. Just typing everything in by hand and not using auto fill solves the issue. If you have any concerns just click on the customer service link at the bottom of the Fit Tower website and I'm sure they will be glad to help you.

I ordered mine today. I am super excited about this tower and workout DVD. I have been training marathon and my legs are so tight. The program clips it showed on youtube is exactly what I am looking for and the time. I could not afford more than 30 mins for strength and flex workout each day.

I just noticed something interesting.....when I googled fittower and it brought
Up the different choices, the one for fittower.com showed the price of $199.95
And said "in stock"...that's weird.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.