Who has already preordered fit tower?

I ordered and yes, the coupon code works. I don't have a tower and kind of always wanted one. A new boxing/kickbox bag will have to wait. I have faith that Cathe will come up with great workouts using the tower.

Yeah, I'll probably put in my order tomorrow....I have the first one, but oh well,
A girl can never have too many towers! :):). (Or mats, or loops, or bands, or
DVDS!!! With Cathe's new DVDs preorder coming up too, the ole CC will be
Humming!

I can't find the link to order it. I thought we couldn't order until next Monday?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered yesterday and the 10% Cathe discount went through. I don't know when I'll receive it though. The e-mail I received said it was "backordered", but it also said that it would ship in 1-2 weeks.

Can we just purchase the tower without the DVDs? I subscribe monthly for streaming and will have access to them.
Thank you

Can we just purchase the tower without the DVDs? I subscribe monthly for streaming and will have access to them.
Thank you
Cathe has said in her newsletter and on Facebook that the DVDs will not be available on Demand because they are being produced by an outside source.

Cathe has said in her newsletter and on Facebook that the DVDs will not be available on Demand because they are being produced by an outside source.
Sorry. I do not follow her on Facebook and I knew nothing about a newsletter.
Thank you for confirming this for me though.
If you would be so kind as to direct me to the newsletter I would be grateful. I will try to find on my own as well.

Edited : I Found it. All subscribed

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.