Who Cares Another Year

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Good Afternoon,

Getting us startec. I returned home today after being gone all week. I can tell I haven't been good with workouts I feel like I have put on weight. I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I got my release to go back to work Monday and it says I have a 10lb weight limit so I can lift a little more.

Thanks for starting the thread! Should we just keep same thread for whole year? No workout here, still resting foot/ankle. UB parts are sore from yesterday's workout. Roxie, I know I've gained weight, I'm really trying to cut back what I eat especially since I'm less active.

Good Morning,

I did Ice Upper body Stsnding Premix using 5lb wts and really liked it but I can't wait to do the whole thing using heaviet wts then I did To The Mat no Stability Ball Premix.

Lisa-I am ok with all year.

I did RWH BSB. I'm feeling it even with the half weight I use, must be because I took about a month off UB. Roxie, where is that premix? Mary, I still have foot pain, was better but then after a morning just wearing slippers (about 600 steps) started hurting, back to shoes. I hate wearing shoes in the house. I don't feel the cortisone shot did anymore for the pain vs just resting it.

I did RWH BSB. I'm feeling it even with the half weight I use, must be because I took about a month off UB. Roxie, where is that premix? Mary, I still have foot pain, was better but then after a morning just wearing slippers (about 600 steps) started hurting, back to shoes. I hate wearing shoes in the house. I don't feel the cortisone shot did anymore for the pain vs just resting it.

Lisa it's under timesaver premixes.

Hi girls! I'm thinking life is going to get back to normal? Anyway, have been working out, today did a barre workout, yesterday was Cathe's live bootcamp. How was everyone's New Year? We went to a hibachi restaurant, it was fun. Have been hanging with the kids a lot. Lisa, hopefully tomorrow at PT they can help you. I know those shots never have helped me, usually makes it worse. Roxie, good luck at work tomorrow! Sit when you can! Hello to everyone else! Have to run to store to get lunch stuff for kids! Mary

Good Afternoon,

I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes.

Mary-I am just going back for half days until after the 12th when I have my next doctors appointment.

HI girls! Today did a hiit dumbbell workout I found on YouTube, it was ok. Lisa, how did PT go? Roxie, hope work treats you well. Hello to everyone else! Cleaning and enjoying the quiet! Everyone is back where they belong! Lol! Good day to all! Mary

Hi girls! Early morning for me. Had to be at PT at 7am. I am not used to getting up that early and having to be somewhere! It was dark and the guy behind me on the highway had the brights on the whole way, rude! PT was very down to business, I go back in a week and after that it's my choice when/if to go again. I have band exercises to strengthen the ankle and a few balance exercises. Standing on one foot eyes closed, it's hard! For a minute! Then some on one foot touching ground and touching outside of calf. Then comes the balance cushion (kind of like bosu but smaller and rounded on each side), standing one foot for minute with eyes open thank goodness then mini squat on one leg on it 20 times. She thinks it could be 2 months to get better. Can walk now but nothing else we normally do. Definitely no step, no calf raises, no lunges. She compared my range on flex foot and eversion of foot, big difference between left and right. Came home did my PT then XT CBS. I was tired! Had to take a nap! Roxie, how was work? Mary, I said I'd be cleaning, ah, there's always next week! Yes it's nice to be back on schedule. When do you go back to work? Ronne, are you back in the groove yet?

790bed8d34eaba32bd3ab6e0eb27786d.jpg
[/IMG]

Good Afternoon,

I did Leslie Sansone Walk Off Fat Fast this morning. I worked half a day and had to come home and take a nap can't believe how much it wiped me out.

Mary-everyone was happy to see me.

Lisa-sounds like interesting PT stuff

Hi everyone

Happy New Year!

Roxie - thanks for getting us started. Glad to hear you're getting more back to normal.

Lisa - PT sounds good, hope it does the trick. I prefer the month by month threads but I'm happy to go along with the majority. Think of the cleaning as a workout!

Mary - we had a good new year with friends. Drank a lot of fizzy stuff! So you've got a bit of time to yourself while the kids are back before you start?

We had surprise visitors over the weekend. They were over from Germany and came to stay for a couple of nights. They had their dog with them, first time a dog has been in our house! She was very cute, a rescue dog. I'm not tempted though!
I've managed to get a few workouts in, some KCMs and gradually working up to Cathe. I've decided to start the new year with weights again, so hitting the Xtrain workouts. I'm intending to try and go heavy to failure and see how that goes. Starting with Xtrain CBS today.

HI girls! Today did CUB, seemed harder the 2nd time! Maybe all those tricep push ups? Roxie, I bet you were exhausted! Standing is a lot of work, especially after surgery! Lisa, Suki is so cute! I know I had to do squats and such on the bosu for PT, it was hard! I had been thinking of buying one, but not after that! Hope she helps! Ronne, how fun! Dogs are a lot of work, I do like mine, but sometimes I'd like them to disappear for a bit! Our little one is so cute I could just squeeze her til she pops! Hello to everyone else ! Today we are going to the dentist and orthodontist, then 2 basketball games. Good day to all! Mary

I did XT BS Bi/tri. PT takes me another 30 min. Had massage, she recommended NO walking as I'll just continue the cycle of pain. I'm taking her advice. I'm seeing one of the pics on the heading of this thread in tapatalk. I'm going to upload a new pic just to see what happens, inquiring minds need to know. :) Mary, lol about dogs popping! Suki kind of does a groan/sigh when I squeeze her. Ronne, love my dog but they do tie you down from long trips. We can stay with monthly format. I don't think there's a huge preference to me.

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM's Start Here Sculpting using 5lb wts before work this morning.

Mary-I am trying not to nap today didn't sleep well last night.

Lisa-your dog is cute. I am fighting the insurance company on my patches I can get them cheaper using mail orde

Hmmm, what do you know, the new pic is now showing in the tapatalk app for this thread. I may have to post pics mire often :) Roxie, my patches are Mylan, generic, $5 copay for a month . Insurance is a pain. Naps can screw up my sleep too but even when I try to cut them out I still don't sleep well. I've given up and just take the sleep when it comes, easier to do when retired (though I do resort to lovely valium sometimes). I'm still blaming low estrogen.

Hi everyone

Lisa - love the photo! Is that your DS' dog in there as well? So who is going to walk the dog?

Mary - Who walks the dogs in your house?

Roxie - sounds like a good workout.

Wanted a quick cardio so did CCC Express premix. Just about made it through! Felt good after.
Getting back into work, need to earn some money to pay for Christmas!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.