Who buys Muscle Fitness for Her magazine?

Muscle & Fitness Hers is great :) I have found some great rotations and exercise ideas. I bought it at Barnes & Noble.

Debbie

I'm not gaining weight. I'm retaining food.

I purchase it every now and again. I get mine from the local grocery store or drug store (ie CVS). It's a pretty good magazine. You just have to ignore all the ads for thermos and fat burners.

I used to have a subscription for it and really enjoyed it but they stopped the subscription and you can only buy it at some stores. I really miss it and looked forward to receiving it.

Darlene

I really like this magazine also. I usually find it at Barnes & Noble or the Neighborhood Market (I can't find it at Wal-Mart anymore). Good luck finding it!

I don't buy it but every month DH & I go to B&N as one of our "dates." While there I pick up M&F Hers & read it. I only buy it if there is something that really catches my attention.

Muscle & Fitness Hers isn't available by subscription anymore, but I always find it in my local grocery store.

I buy this mag and I love it! They have had problems in the past, but they somehow manage to come back a little better each time.

~Marietta
http://graphics.GlitterMaker.com/6/875/115861329517270.gif

Marietta.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

Yeah! I have a Barnes and noble bookstore about 10 minutes away. The cover this months looks great. Seeing pictures of those women toned up keeps me motivated and I love to try the recipes and they do have some great ideas on exersizes. It's been so long. I use to have a subscription but like you said, they discontinued that. I wish they didn't. I get Fitness magazine but MFFH is a little more what I want, I think anyway. :)Thanks

THe older format of M&F Hers was better. Just my opinion. I like it because you can usually find decent articles about nutrition.

Jenn

I don't think I have ever seen an oxygen magazine. I have seen the cover but haven't looked at it. I might have to check it out. The last time I got MFFH magazine was a few years ago so I am sure they have changed. It was great. I hope it isn't too.. different. I loved the articles.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.