Which sports bra top did Cedie like the best for cardio?

lorrayne

Cathlete
The IDEA Fitness Conference and Expo are coming to San Diego next week. With that in mind, I want to buy some new outfits at show prices.

Based on all of the clothing vendors you have used for your videos, I am curious as to what sports bras offered the most support for your cardio tapes. In particular, I would love it if Cedie (through Cathe) could provide her feedback regarding this issue.

Thank you!
Lorrayne

I am 34D, and I found the best sport bra is Reebok. Depending where you live, you can find them at Reebok Outlet for less money and just as good. They always have a sale and if you have AAA, they give 20% discount. They hold me in place when I run and do everything. I swear they are the best

Paola

RE: Which sports bra top did Cedie like the best for ca...

I am a former 34D, now reduced to a 34C. I struggled with sports bras for years - not big enough, doesn't hold enough, wears out too soon. If you want the BEST in a sports bra, go to Title 9 Sports - they have a website and a catalog. Title 9 is run by women, for women. They have great bras and rate them by barbells - one is a light support and they go all the way up to 4 barbells of support. They make a bra called "The Frog Bra" that is THE BEST WORKOUT BRA on earth - no bounce, no shifting and fabric that breathes. Comes in only 3 colors - black, blue or white - but if you are seriously interested in protecting your breasts and not bouncing, this is the bra for you. They also have a lot of other neat styles that are 3 barbells of support.
They are expensive, but last a very long time and will not disappoint you. If you don't like it, they will return anything even if it is worn.
How much do I love this bra??? I have read this forum for 3 years and never had the urge to post.....until now!
Melissa

Pellmel,

this is my absolute fave bra too...I have 3 frogbras and one tadpole from title9..the CS is awesome too...they are the best for me

I also have the Tadpole but it is pretty old. I have tried to get a blue one a few times but they are usually backordered.

They last a long time and that is what I like about them. I hate it when I used to buck up for a "good" sports bra and have the elastic go a few months later.

Frog On!
Melissa

I am so getting this bra!!! May I ask for a website address to order from?
Tishee

I recommend the Champion Double Dry Sports Bra, which is also available from Title 9 Sports. It is made from wicking material and is comfortable and adjustable, with no bounce. I tried on their Frog Bra, and it seriously compresses your breasts, which is good if you want no bounce at all, but I found the fabric to be "papery" and scratchy so I didn't buy that one.

Thanks everyone for your input. I greatly appreciate it.

However, I still hope Cathe provides Cedie's response as I would like to see if any of the vendors Cathe used in her videos provide any support for Cedie (it appeared some of them did more so than others?).

Lorrayne

I love the frog bra, however, I if I am the least bit sweatie, I have a struggle getting it down and in position. I was thinking of modifying it and putting a bra closure in the back. The other alternative is buying the $54 on from Title9 that has the back opening. Any thoughts?

As an equestrian who has withstood many hours at the sitting trot - I have to say, re: the frogbra, NO WAY! That is my ultimate test for any so-called high impact bra - can it withstand the sitting trot. LOL! The Frog Bra is NO MATCH for the sitting trot, and is no match (for me) for high impact aerobics like Cathe's. If you want to strap your girls down, I would highly recommend the "last resort bra" or Champions style 072 (another "masher style" bra).

A link (hopefully) to the Champion bra mentioned above:

http://www.sierrablue.com/chacshspbras.html

I have watched Cedie on all of these workouts, and have thought - Oh dear girl, you need a better bra (especially in MIC).

Anyway, my two cents, and my lame attempt at humor!

Susan L.G.

I use this Champion bra all the time. It's great!

These champion bras last a long time too. When the elastic finally starts to give out (after months of continual use), they still make great low-impact bras, days when I'm just lifting weights, trail riding, or having my horse pull his cart.

I just wish they'd go in sale more often!

Susan L.G.

The Champion bra is on sale now. Is this bra better than the Enell bra?

I have never tried the Enell bra, so I couldn't give you a fair opinion. The Champions were on sale at Galyans about three weeks ago so I bought two, even though I really shouldn't have spent the $$ - LOL!

Where did you see the Champion on sale?

Thanks!

Susan L.G.

Edited to add -

OH! What you're calling the Enell bra is what Title 9 calls the "Last Resort bra". Yeah - I love it. I have two. I think it is definitely equal if not superior to the Champion. The down side to it is that it is thicker, and therefore heavier, than the Champion. That doesn't necessairly mean it's uncomfy, but it is a "smasher bra". Sometimes it feels like a bit much on a really hot day. Think of it like a tank top that can give you an eight hour hug.

If I am going to do some serious riding - like a lesson or a big schooling session with the horse, or riding more than one horse on a given day, I will definitely choose the Last Resort bra over the Champion.

HTH,

Susan

//www.sierrablue.com/chacshspbras.html

$35.10 with free shipping

The Champion bra can be bought from the Hanes catalogue, I think the address is Hanes.com or Hane.com. You can also go to any Hane outlet store. :)

>As an equestrian who has withstood many hours at the sitting
>trot - I have to say, re: the frogbra, NO WAY! That is my
>ultimate test for any so-called high impact bra - can it
>withstand the sitting trot. LOL! The Frog Bra is NO MATCH
>for the sitting trot, and is no match (for me) for high impact
>aerobics like Cathe's. If you want to strap your girls down,
>I would highly recommend the "last resort bra" or Champions
>style 072 (another "masher style" bra).
>
>A link (hopefully) to the Champion bra mentioned above:
>
>http://www.sierrablue.com/chacshspbras.html
>
>I have watched Cedie on all of these workouts, and have
>thought - Oh dear girl, you need a better bra (especially in
>MIC).
>
>Anyway, my two cents, and my lame attempt at humor!
>
>Susan L.G.

This is my choice for a sports bra also. Love it and I highly recommend it also! The only negative about this sports bra is the plastic snap that holds the flap in place. I have three bras in this style and all three lost this plastic snap within a couple of washings, so now the back of my flaps.

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.