which is best for weight loss

Autumn68

Cathlete
Just wondering if this would make a difference:
I am planning on getting STS in Sept. I have a weight goal to reach and then will reward myself with STS. It looks like I'll make it in about a week or two. I still have a significant amt of weight to loose and was wondering if the 3.5 or 6 month would help me reach my weight loss goal quicker? I am 5'3", eating 1400 cal's no more than 1500 a day and do cardio and yoga daily and would do that with STS as well. I've been doing Cathe's w/o's for years, but after major surgery, the weight piled on and I didn't help it any. Now I'm super serious and have been working out for the past few months and only lost 8.5 lbs so far. I'm trying to plan which one to do and as soon as I get it, go for it and thought one plan would work better than the other for me.
Thanks, Autumn

i don't think one will get you to your goal quicker than the other but i think it would be good to start with the 3.5month so you can see how your body responds to sts and you can get a feel for the program. after that i would then do the 6month if you enjoyed sts and got good results. hopefully someone else can give you a better answer but i hope this helps some. congrats on your weight loss thus far! keep it up

I did the 3 month rotation the first time, and the time just flew by. I'm doing the 6 month rotation this time, and I can feel the difference. I skipped my recovery weeks twice the first time around, but I would NEVER dream of doing it now. My body is usually begging for a break with the 6 month rotation. I have not lost any weight really. I fluctuate between the same 2 lbs, but my arms and upper body are out of control toned. My measurements have shrunk too. Pants that were just semi-loose in January are now falling off me even with a belt. People keep asking me how much weight I've lost, and I almost smile when I say, "Not a single pound."

Thanks for your input TPAgirl. I guess the saying is true, muscle weights more than fat and your loosing inches but I can't understand why your not loosing #. But perhaps you don't have to. I can't wait to get STS, it will be within the next few weeks. I think I will do the 6 month cycle, it sounds like a better idea for me.
Thanks. Autumn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.